(WMS) Broken

"Ugh... w-what happened..?" I asked myself as I drifted into consciousness.

"Penny.." Came a relieved whisper, I slowly turned my head to the left where Luka smiled weakly at me.

"Kayla was already let out-"  He coughed before continuing. "The doctor said that we were in a
worse condition and he most likely will let us out today.." He trailed off.

"That's.. okay." A sudden question came to mind. "How long were we out?"

"'Bout a week."

"A week?!"  Sighing, I closed my eyes.

—————————

"Thank god... the doctors finally let us out.." I mumbled as I walked back with a sling holding my left arm up with a wrapped cast over my fractured skull.

I could finally go back meet up with my friends at school. In the hallway i saw someone pretty familiar.

"S-sofia?"

"Penny! Your back!" Sofia yelled while hugging me.

Meet Sofia, karate mate, best friend with an awesome personality. You name it.

"Yeah! Class is about to start so you better hurry up." She ran off as I walked to my locker and grabbed my stuff before going to class.

When I got in class I walked to the back and hid myself, not wanting to be seen.

"Penny!" Mrs. Gallo bellowed with a friendly smile in her face as the class shut up and looked to the back with thanking smiles. "Your back!"

People started cheering and congratulated me while I hid my face in embarrassment. "T-thanks.." I said with a shy smile splattered in my face.
"Really, it wasn't anything bi-"

"Nothing big?! You fell of a building!" Screeched Ben before Dan suddenly walked into the class, ignoring the cheering. He walked to his seat.
I pulled my hood up as the lesson started and focused on the lesson going on, faintly aware Dan was staring at my in amazement while strands of my blonde hair fell out of my hoodie.
I didn't really feel like talking so I just hid my face in my hoodie while writing with my right hand and keeping my left arm in the sling and making sure that I didn't injure myself anymore.

Sorry for the short chapter but I'm in need of ideas.. FAST! Also I'm going to give credit to ClarkCentral for helping me write this. As I said before.. I can't write the next chapter without ideas.. although their will be some romance..