that bruno guy

"Lets start with small things,ok" Rhys said "Repeat after me"  " I am jessica caban" he said which made me giggle a little because he said it with utmost sincerity " I am jessica caban"  i repeated  " I live in LA"  DUH thanks for finding that out sherlock i thought in my mind but instead of saying that i just repeated what he said  " I live in LA"  " I am a model"  he continued speaking while flipping over my chart  " I am a model"  I smiled ,happy at myself for being a model. "Thats it if u feel lost just repeat these words"  he left the room after telling the bruno guy and the young silent girl to introduce themselfs to me. we just stood there in akward silence once he left, they stood i laid actualy. During those moments i started thinking of how may i have lost my memory, maybe i was bungee jumping and feel on my head or was i sky diving? hmmmm.......... maybe i just sliped and fell in the bathroom  ya that was more likely to happen i was a model after all. suddely i saw a hand out to shake in  front of my face it was bruno's I looked up to see him force a smile and say "Hi, iam bruno mars i am a singer we both know each other since the past 4 years my real name is peter hernandez bruno is just my stage name every one calls me bruno i expect you to do the same oh ya one last not very major thing weare getting married in the next 2 months"  he finished the fake smile still forced on his lips i took the hand in front of my face and shook it, still in a daze from what he had told me "bruno your scaring her"  the young girl finaly spoke some thing i suddenly pulled my hand out of his as she apporached the bed her smile was a little more genuine but she still looked sad "I am presly hernandez, bruno's sister"  she said.

I got discharged two hours later bruno and i drove back to 'our home'  bruno and i lived in a pretty big yet simple house  i entered the house which was beautifuly decorated i made myself comfortable on one of the couchs i looked around the hall was done up in shades of blue and there were a bunch of pictures hanging from a plain white wall i patiently waited for bruno while he got me some thing to drink suddenly i feel this strange kinda wetness on my foot when i look down i see a very cute dog licking me and nuging me to pick him up i did so and cuddled with him meanwhile bruno came back with 2 cans of soda in his hands he sets them on the coffee tabel ans says while sitting next to me " oh i see you have met geronomo"  he was smiling geniunly , his smile was beautiful the lop sided smile showing off his dimples and those crincles by his eyes they were just so beautiful i was so lost in his smile that i never realised when geronomo hopped over to his lap and started to lick him i smiled at the smile they both made " our dog loves licking, dosnt he"  i said cuddling geronomo rather squshing him. Bruno stoped, his smile was gone everything went silent. " did i say something wrong"  i managed to slutter after a long pause.

guys sorry fr the delay and fyi i have just used the name jessica caban i dont know her life so whatever i type is not facts thanks for reading!!!! love puri