Chapter One

This story is based after the killer was found (🏳️‍🌈👌🏻)

(Philips pov)

I approach the track waiting for Lukas to arrive, as I wait a feel a pair of warm lips on my neck. "Hey there" Lukas whispers kissing my ear, "H-hey" I sigh as he kisses the nape of my neck. "How's your day going?", he asks genuinely satisfied, "suckish" I groan as I turn around ,he chuckles and grips the sides of my face. His striking blue eyes pull my in closer, as I lean in before closing my eyes. He sighs into the kiss while wrapping his arms around me, our lips move in sync as wrap my hands around his neck.

He pulls away and kisses my nose, I chuckle and playfully punch him in the arm. " I had a dream we went to this huge party.... and I kissed you in front of everyone " He says chuckling, I cock an eyebrow in amusement a light smile appears across his rosy lips. "Oh ya you already miss these lips" I coo jokingly while puckering my lips lightly, he laughs. "Nawwwhh" he sighs and looks over at me, "you know what maybe...just...a little" he whispers grinning lightly.

"Oh and by the way I was wondering if you wanted to go to the party with me?" He asks with a hopeful look. I kiss his cheek, "sure" I reassured him, he lets out a breath of relief.