Valentines Day Special (Bonus Chapter)

Start from the beginning

"You might think of her as your mom Caleb but I will never see her as my own mother. My mother left me years ago and my father died the day she left."

With that I left the room and went to find Asher so I can get away from here. I finally found Asher with a drunk Leo who is trying to make him dance.

"Leo if you do not let go of my damn arm I will make sure you will not be able to have kids in the future."

"You know it's kind of gross that you want to cut off my balls. Are you sure it's not an excuse not to see them?"

"I most certainly do not want to see your junk Leo!"

"You sure man, I mean I know I am irresistible. Sometimes straight men even want a some of this, no need to be shy dude but it's too bad I don't swing that way."

By now Asher has steam coming from his ears. Knowing that he will dump his drunken ass on me I leave the club. As I walk through the dark streets of New York my head starts hurting again. Groaning I close my eyes and try to make the pain go away. Before I fully close my eyes someone runs into me making me lose my balance. I fall onto the ground but the person who ran into me quickly got up and runs away.

"Bastard," I grumble.

Not a second later two men come running in my direction but I move in time before I get run over again. Shrugging off the weird run ins I continue to walk away but quickly stop once I hear a scream. Turning around I run towards the source of the scream. The scream dies down and I slow down my pace as I turn a corner. As I am about to walk back I hear the scream again and it sounds closer than it was before.

Too close.

I turn around and before I can fully comprehend what's going on something hard slams against my head. I hear a gasp and the last thing I see before passing out is hair the color of fire.

***

Beep.

Beep.

Stupid alarm.

Beep

Wait that doesn't sound like my alarm.

Beep.

I slowly open my eyes but quickly shut them. When did I have bright lights in my room and white walls?

"I think he's alive guys."

"Since when was he even dead Leo," a voice says that sounds much like Asher's.

Ignoring them I try and go back to sleep but something pokes my side. Hoping the poking will stop I try to ignore it but instead I feel more pokes.

"I swear to God Leo I will chop those fingers off your damn hands," I slowly growl.

"Yup he's back," Leo says.

Giving up on falling back to sleep I slowly open my eyes. Once I fully open my eyes I come face to face with Leo's ugly face.

"Get your fucking face away from me, " I say while pushing his face away from me.

"I just want to make sure you really are alive."

I give him the finger and rub my eyes while he gives me a fake hurt expression.

"Looks like sleeping beauty finally woke up," Caleb says while walking into the room.

"What the hell happened?"

"You my friend got beat up by a girl," Asher says with an amused smile.

"With a baseball bat," Leo adds.