Episode 13:Into A Whole New World! The World Of Gods and Goddesses!!!

The Cures were in town were the skies were dark and buildings were destroyed and the ground was cracking and A Lizard hybrid and A Snake hybrid monster was fighting the Cures.

“We won't let you destroy our town" Said Cure Sakura.

“Oh but I already have and there's nothing you can do to stop me" Said the Snake Hybrid.

“We may not be powerful enough but we will find a way to stop you" Said Cure Cranberry.

“What are you going to do? Blast us to oblivion" Said the Lizard Hybrid.

“I would love that but we have a special Cure to show you" Said Cure Sakura as she looked at the others to notify them to fuse.

The Cures were dancing and then they came together and made a green light with a rainbow ball with wings appearing around them.

All of a sudden Chika woke up.

“Was that a dream of something in the future?" Said Chika as she got up and opened her curtains.

“It's so beautiful outside maybe I'll go to the beach or go to the kingdom of Fleurtopia" Said Chika.

All of a sudden a pink portal appeared and vines wrapped around Chika and dragged her into the portal.

“Ahhh!!!" Screamed Chika as she was trying to escape the vines but got dragged into the portal.

Meanwhile with Kasumi...

“It's so relaxing on the beach" Said Kasumi as she was sitting on the beach.

“I'm going to go in the water" Said Kasumi as she ran towards the water.

Kasumi was playing in the water when a giant Whirlpool appeared and was pulling Kasumi in it.

“Not on my watch Pretty Cure Water Bubble Shield" Said Kasumi as she used her powers to make a bubble shield.

All of a Sudden a blue light appeared and then a tornado dragged Kasumi in it making her go through the Portal.

Meanwhile with Hotaru...

“What should we do for our next date?" Said Hotaru as she was talking to Yuki.

“We could go to a movie or go to the carnival" Said Yuki as he was trying to think of ideas for a date.

“I like those ideas or we can go to a fashion show or a romantic museum" Said Hotaru.

“I'll be back I'm going to use your bathroom" Said Yuki as he walked upstairs to the bathroom.

“I adore him so much" Said Hotaru as she blushed.

All of a sudden a yellow portal appeared and a fire snake appeared out of nowhere.

“What the heck?!?! How did that get here?" Said Hotaru as she transformed into Cure Sunlight

The snake moved closer to Hotaru.