GreenHill Village

Previously
I LOST THE BACKPACK.........."Who are you?".........."Answer the question who are you?!" he almost yelled.........."Huh? Oh um....we need to go." "Wait what?" Sonic and Zonic started to run. Shadow and Zhadow tried to run after them.

Shadows POV
We start to run and run which ended in a mysterious place I was amazed by the beautiful grass of green, tall well grown trees, a orange and yellow brick road, somehow polished stones. I stood up and find my spirit on the ground relaxing. "Your relaxing at a time like this?" I asked and he looked at me relaxed. "Yyyyyyyyeeeeeeeesssssssss." he answered back. "Okay." I lay next to him and the grass actually was relaxing. The breeze of the air was cool, the grass swaying in my quills, both wind and grass started to whistle within my ears. Until. "AAAAAAAAHHHH!" I was snapped to reality. "AAAOOOWWW!" Zhadows ears purked up and ran to a cliff. "Over here Shadow look!" he said I got up quickly and saw that blue kid from before that ran away. "HEEELLLP!" he yelled. I ran to him but not too fast. "Hey you are you--" "NOO STAY AWAY FROM US!" he yelled scared to death.

Sonics POV
UGH my leg is sprained I can't walk not even Zonic can move. The Ebony hedgehog came closer to me. "Hey you are you--" I interruped him. "NOO STAY AWAY FROM US!" I yelled scared. I tried to scoot away but all I felt was pain. I groaned of the pain. Me and Zonic started to scoot away trying to ignore the pain. "AHHH!" I yelled in pain. I shut my eyes tight waiting for the ebony one to hurt us or worse kill us. I was wrong he slowly sat next to me to examine us. Zonic and I looked up at both of them. "Y-your not going t-to  hurt us?" I studdered. "No I just want to help you." he said with a small smile. My ears folded to my head. "Why...." I asked. "Because I wish to help others, and be like my sister." he said still smiling. I wondered who was his sister and why he wanted to help me. "Um...okay but why me.....why us?" "Cause your hurt."

Normal POV
The azure hedgehog looked down and slowly rubbed his leg softly and gently. He groans while Zonic growls lowly. Shadow and Zhadow decided to help them. Shadow slowly and carefully lifted Sonics arm and rapped it around his neck and slowly pulls him to his working foot. "AHHH!" Sonic yelped. "You okay?" Shadow  asked softly. "Ye-yeah I'm fine." Sonic answered back. The two Werehogs were both arguing with each other but Zonic gave in and limped to the ebony's back and stayed there while following his owner to a forest. "Hey hey Shadow sir." Sonic said. "Yeah." Shadow looks down at the azure hedgehog. "Go through there." Sonic said pointing at a hole. "Why?" the ebony hedgehog wondered. "Trust me we'll be okay." Sonic smiled. 'should I trust him' Shadow thought.

See you soon