1

Sometimes the days go by with a single blink of my eye, sometimes they go by so slowly you would think 24 hours was how long it takes the earth to revolve around the sun. Today was one of those days, the slow ones. I was awoken at five o'clock in the morning by a cheery little rat with wings decided to smash its head consistently against my bedroom window and sing it's harsh little tune to the beat. Birds can be so daft sometimes I cannot fathom how they survived natural selection. You always know what kind of day it will be when you wake up, today obviously was going to be completely shit for me. My body ached with the thought of unwrapping from the warm blankets and hoping into the shower before my alarm even went off, but there was no possible way for me to go back to sleep now and not sleep through the bleeping noise my clock will scream out undoubtedly in the next hour. Groaning and with as little conviction as I could muster I threw myself out of my bed and peeled off the warm dooner from my body and strutted over to the bathroom. My naked body was a sight this morning. Actually that's a lie. It's as bring as it's ever been.

Hot water ran down my body, waking me up from any sleep my mind may have still been latching onto, and I felt the day start to slowly tick. It felt like hours I had spent in my shower, yet my clock hadn't yet began to yowl. I had already dried off, gotten changed and styled my hair by the time my alarm did in fact go off. Time seemed to be trapped within the golden prison of amber. Slowly draining away my sanity as boredom set in. I didn't have to leave for another two hours and I was already ready for work. My job wasn't the best job, there weren't many available for a known ex-death eater who was raised by two other ex-death eaters who worked by the side of the dark lord himself. I was cleaned and prepped for my first meeting. The mid-day clients were always the nicest, as we tend to be in public quite often and they don't want to give off a rough impression, but I can never be promised the same gratitude at the end of the meet, when I'm taken away to participate in the hardest part of my job. I didn't hate my job, because most of the time the people I meet aren't too bad, but I also didn't particularly like my job as it meant I risked my life every day.
Just so a couple of muggles can have some pleasure.

I'm an Escort.