Chapter 1 : How They Met

Disclaimer : I do not own KnB

"I'm so unlucky today" Momoi complains as she tries to get up from the ground but fail. There's a small pool of blood under her right leg. She has been hit by a robber, who tried to run away with a motorcycle after being chased by a policeman next to the road. Too bad, there's no one walking there. She holds her leg up carefully, bear the pain as a hint of tear at the end of her eyes.

"I need to go home but how?" She mumbles.

"Dai-chan. I can call him" She takes her phone from her bag and dial Aomine's phone number.

"Hello," Aomine answers.

"Dai-chan, it's me. Can you help me?" Momoi tries to control her pain voice.

"What is it Satsuki? I'm busy right now"

"I can't move. I have been hit and my leg. It's bleeding. Please Dai-chan. Can you come take me home?" Momoi pleads.

"Hit?! Where are you now? I will go to your place" Aomine's voice sound panic so suddenly.

"At the road next to the park. The nearest playground to our house" Momoi replies.

"Move to the side or you will be hit again. I will be there in 8 minutes" Aomine says before end up the phone call.

Momoi collects her energy and tries to get up again. This time it works out but her movement on her right leg is limping and it takes time for her to reach the side.

"Are you okay?" a voice suddenly comes from her back. She startles and her right leg gives up on her. She falls to the ground with the loud thud.

"Ouch!" She screams as tear fall from her eyes.

"Sorry! Let me help you" the boy runs toward her and help her to get up.

"Thank you" Momoi thanks that boy but stun as she gets the full view of the face. A tint of red shade form on her cheeks. She continues to observe the boy. With the teal eyes and hair, matching with the smooth white skin, the boy in front of her looks so beautiful and handsome. She notices that he is wearing Teiko school uniform.

'He is more beautiful than me!' Momoi thought.

"Sit here, I will take some water to wash your injury," Kuroko says as he walks toward the water pipe. Momoi still observing him. She even forgot about those injury that she have now.

Kuroko comes back and treats Momoi's wound. Momoi jolt a little when the water makes a contact with her injury.

"Please bear with the pain. I'm almost done" Kuroko takes his handkerchief and wrap Momoi's leg with it, make sure the injury have been a cover up.

"Done" Kuroko smiles as he raises up his head but stops when he realize that Momoi is staring at him.

"Why are you staring at me?" he asks.

"E-eh? So-sorry. I didn't mean anything" Momoi blushes hardly.

Kuroko stuns as his heart skip a beat. Why the girl in front of him look cute when she is blushing hard?

"Satsuki! Where are you?" A voice shouts from the outside of the park.

Momoi startles but replies it immediately as she recovers. "I'm here Dai-chan!"

Aomine runs toward her. "Are you alright?" He moves his hand and searches for a wound on Momoi's body. When he spot a blue handkerchief on Momoi's leg instantaneously he is on his knee to look at the wound.