Caleb:

"Son, please. It's only for one year. We need this. The company needs this. Plus Diana is beautiful, she's from the same background as you. If you agree and go along with this marriage then out company Grey Enterprises and Thorne enterprises will he merged!"

My father had lost his mind. Did he actually expect me to get married at 22 just to save his ass. He had anyway never been much of a father. No way in hell was I doing this.

"Ok. Not for me, do ir for your mother instead. You know how much the company meant to her. Please keep her dream alive!"

" Wow dad, you failed at keeping her alive so i have to keep her dream alive now?" I scoffed

" Don't go down that path Caleb. I'm done pleading with you. This wedding is happening and thats that. If you have any objections I will not hesitate in cutting you off and we all know how much you love the money. You won't be able to survive without it.

He smirked. He knew he had one. People say money can't buy happiness but i beg to differ. Money is happiness.

Knowing I had lost. I stalked off vowing to hate my future wife and making her one year as my wife livinf hell.

.........................................................

Diana:

What! Were they insane! I was 21, no way in hell was i ruining my life by getting married to some jerk.

" Diana darling please. We have always given you everything you ever wanted. Why can't you do even this much for us! " said ky mother.

" Princess, it's just for a year, maybe even less". While the legal signing (A/N: I'm not sure what that signing in the book is called) of your wedding is happening, side by side our companies will get merged. It will be very beneficiall darling, please." pleaded my father.

" Ok, let's make a deal. As far as I've hear, Caleb your husband to be isn't very keen on this marriage as well. So for the next one year, if it's acceptable to the both of you act as a couple for the cameras and off camera do as you'll please. As long as you'll will be carefull" proposed my mother with pursed lips.

"Deal"

I walked to my room plotting the perfect plan of getting out of this stupid alliance.