The Kiss

Joey's pov (purple hair/ cashier)-

Before I knew it his lips were on mine and my back was slammed up against the ground. What in the fuck does he think he is doing? His lips are soft and gentle. Without even realizing it I was kissing this weirdo back. I close my eyes and our tongues play with each other.  The kiss deepened. It was sloppy kiss. I could feel his saliva on the skin around my lips. It was all wrong yet felt... mesmerizing, I couldn't seem to stop myself. I was drunk on his lips. I cup my hand on his arse and make are movement faster. He takes his lips off of mine and starts leaving a trail of kisses down to my collarbone. He is much rougher there and his suction his firmer I can't help but moan. With the absence of his lips from mine I slowly start to regain my senses. I push him off of me.

Should I say something or run away? If I run away I wouldn't have to deal with this. But he knows where I work and could stalk me.

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOUR NAME!" I spring off of the ground and he stands up too. He pushes his red, gravity defying hair back with  his hand and reaches for a hand shake. "Names Finn," I shake his hand hesitantly.
"...Joey" Finn shakes my hand quickly with a firm grip. He hasn't stopped. He won't stop. Why what he let go if my fucking hand?! "I should probably get back to my job now...left it with no one else there so..." he continues to shake my hand giving me a large smile and starring at me with wide eyes.
"Okay!" He let's go of my hand and holds mine with his other hand. Finn runs back the way we came, dragging me along with him. Kinda cute... still fucking crazy though.