I Wuv You, Mommy

Today was the day, the happiest day of your life. Mark walked down the aisle holding your little baby girl, Alexis, (Hailee's middle name (not really what my middle name is)) and Jack's mother walked down the aisle holding your little boy, Alex, (Thanks for the suggestion and you know who you are ;)). Finally the music started and your mother and little Sammie walked you down the aisle, Sammie had a little trouble holding the bouquet that she held. There was an empty chair next to the aisle in the front row and as you were about to pass it you stopped, you looked at the picture of your best friend that sat on the chair. "I wish you could have been here..." You whispered before gesturing for Samantha to place the bouquet in front of her mother's picture. "I wuv you, Mommy." She said before going to sit with your brother, Thomas. You started walking towards Jack again and you could see the tears brimming his eyes, from the corner of your eye you could see silent tears falling down Mark's face.

SUPERNATURAL CROSSOVER

At the window of the church stood three figures, Hailee Fischbach, Dean and Sam Winchester. "So that's your best friend marrying your brother but that's OK cause you married her brother? Isn't that some kind of incest?" Dean asked the ghost. "Shut up ye ass." Hailee growled, she saw her little girl place a bouquet down on a chair, with her inhanced hearing (shut up, she's special and has inhanced hearing) she could hear her saw 'I wuv you Mommy.' she put a hand over her mouth. "Mommy loves you too babygirl." She whispered but Sam heard it. "Is that your daughter?" He asked and Hailee nodded. "She's adorable." "I didn't even know Korean and Irish could make cute." Dean said and got elbowed but Hailee. "Yer good lookin' but yet an ass sometimes." She mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, I was up all night watching Supernatural again, I also saw an opportunity so I seized it. Hope you like it, hope it made you cry cause I am a heartless human being, JK, that's Sammie_Dixon XD.

Sammie: Oi, you can just fuck off then! Your the one who didn't feed me when I stayed the night!

Me: Only cause you didn't want chili dogs! You wanted deer!

Sammie: And you told me you don't serve redneck food!

Me: And then you complained so I tied you up and duct taped your mouth shut. *Ties up Sam and duct taped her mouth shut*

Me: Sammie had to go kill some walkers, bye!