Day out

Chanler's POV.
The next morning I wake up at about 11am. I was always sleeping in. I look over at Jacob who was still sound asleep. He's so adorable in his sleep😍
I got on my phone and send a good morning post of Jacob.
Ch: good morning my loves, have a great day!
I get up and go downstairs. My sister Kaitlynn was watching TV in the living room.
Ch: good morning. I say yawning
K: morning... you know that mom knows right?
Ch: mom knows what? I asked confused
K: about Jacob, that he spent the night...
Ch: yes, yes I do. Mom know Jacob and she doesn't care if he comes over. I love how you think your getting me in trouble or something, because whatever it is, is not working. I laugh and make my way into the kitchen.
I open the fridge to see what there was to eat. We had everything in the world to make but of course I pick The cinnamon rolls, because I'm a lazy bum. I wait for them to cook and then put them on plates to take upstairs for me and Jacob.
Ch: Jacob. I say opening the door. He was laying there on his phone
Ch: I would have cooked but that's too much work. I say handing him the plate and sitting down next to him.
J: its fine, this is perfect! So what do you want you want to do today?
Ch: idk maybe Starbucks and then we'll figure the rest out on the way?
J: sounds good!
We finish eating and then get up to get ready. I brush my teeth, did my hair and makeup and got dressed. I changed into my black and white Adidas joggers, a plain white cropped-top, and my brown BearPaw boots. My hair was down and straightened.
I meet Jacob downstairs and we get in my car. We start jamming out to 'G-Eazy.' We get to Starbucks and head inside.
Ch: I have to pee, order for me. I say walking to the restroom
Jacob gets to the counter and orders.
J: I need two Caramel frappe's please
The lady rung it up and gave him the change. A few minutes later I come out and Jacob was sitting at a table with our drinks.
Ch: my favorite! I say picking up the cup and taking a sip
J: yap the usual. He smiles
We sat and talked while drinking our frappe's. Eventually we finished, then got up and left.
I got a text from PINK
(TM= text message)
TM
TM: Free slides and a tank with a $50 purchase , TODAY ONLY!
Ch: WOOHOO! Can we go to the mall? I ask happy
J: sure I don't care
Ch: alright
We drive to the mall. Walking in Jacob see's Aubrey.
J: hey I'll be back. He slapped my arm and ran over to her giving her s huge hug and kiss
They talked for a minute and then he came back.
J: hey I'm gonna ride home with her, I'll meet you back at the house!
Ch: oh okay... I say upset
This was our day but not anymore. It made me upset that he would just leave me like that, but I wasn't gonna let it ruin my day. I go to pink and get my shit and leave.

Jacob's POV.
After we left Starbucks and Chanler wanted to go to the mall. We got there and parked. Waking inside I seen Aubrey looking at purses.
J: hey I'll be back. I say slapping her arm
I run over to her from behind and give her a huge hug and kiss.
A: hey baby, you here alone?
J: no I'm with Chanler, what you doing here?
She looked over at her, probably checking to see if that was really her.
She smirked, and not a nice one..
A: well I'm lonely, you mind spending some time with me?
J: never! Just give me a sec
I run back over to Chanler.
J: hey I'm gonna ride home with her, I'll meet you back at the house.
I felt bad about leaving her but she was gonna go have fun anyways, plus I haven't seen Aubrey for a few day.
I smile and run back over, grab her hand and we leave.

( let me know how you guys are enjoying so far!❤️)