With You // larry one shot

*Warning: Deals with suicide, depression and intense Larry feels, and probably will cause a couple tears.*

~~~~~~~~~~

I cautiously climbed the rickety stairs that led up to the bridge, Harry's hand in mine. He isn't nervous, neither am I. We walk at a regular pace, both deep in thought. We had talked about this; it was planned. We are ready. This way, we won't be apart. We can't be apart. Harry and I were meant to be together, we were soul mates. I look up at him, pure love in my eyes. I love him. He loves me. But the public doesn't love us. Us. What's so wrong with Us?

There is the supportive group of people, the ones who believed in us since the start. But the ones who don't believe, the ones who think this is wrong, are too much. All we want is to be happy. It's that so wrong? We reach the top of the stairs. I push open the door, and feel the warm air on my face. We walk along the bridge, the thick, yet empty, walkway for pedestrians.

It's late, almost midnight. At midnight, this will all be over. I wrap Harry in my arms, and don't let him go. I hold up his hand to see the ring on his left hand. I run my finger over it, proud of its meaning. We were together. He looks at me again, an unsure look in his eyes.

"Harry, I love you and I promise you, after this we will be free." He nods, and kisses me. Once we break apart, we step over the railing; there's just enough room for our feet on the ledge. Our hands grasp together tighter. We are going to be free. Free from all the drama, free from all the hate. It will only be us. I left a note to my Mum and sisters, all of whom didn't accept my relationship with Harry. He did the same for his family.

"Lou, you're sure after this we will be free?"

"I'm positive. We will be together, and nothing will tear us apart." He nods, then kisses my cheek. I do the same, then we entwine our hands so our tattoos match up. I take a deep breath, and hear the clock tower chiming. The water below looks peaceful. It's not a windy night, but the impact will certainly end our lives. But it won't end our love. Never. I look at Harry.

"Ready?"

"Ready." I look at my husband, out of love, and then take one more breath, my last. He made me strong enough to do this; we can be together forever now. Then, I lift my right foot, and let myself fall. We keep our hands entwined, and look at each other the whole way down.

"You will always be perfect, Lou," is the last thing I hear before everything is over. We are free.

----------

Early the next morning, Harry and Louis' families found their suicide notes. Both families were devastated about losing their sons. They didn't understand the hurt and pain these two boys were masking by not being allowed to be together. Their deaths were to show that they would love each other forever, no matter what problems they may face, or what anyone thought of them. These two boys died just to show they love each other, and so they could be together and free.

When their bodies were recovered, they were both found to be alive. It was a miracle. No one knew what to do. They were put into hospital, in the same room, their beds side by side; their families waiting for them to wake. When they had jumped, when they had hit the water, Louis had seen Harry in his mind. He was smiling, making Louis smile. Louis knew he loved this boy, and would never be able to let him go. When Harry had jumped, he knew it was for the best, but he was scared as hell neverless. Was he really ready to die? He knew it was so he and Louis could be together, and that's what he so truly wanted, but was he fully ready? He saw Louis' face in his mind when he hit the water, smiling.

They saw each other being happy, making them happy. They needed to be together. It was fate. In their heads, they saw each other, and kissed each other, and were happy and in bliss. They didn't want to wake up from this. But it wasn't reality. It was their minds making up what they wanted to happen. They weren't dead, they weren't free. Not yet. They had never expected to live. They didn't want to live.