Teacher Jennie x Fem!Reader Pt.2

Start from the beginning

I pulled her into a deep and passionate filled kiss, livening the way her lips fit mine perfectly. Loving the way her lips fit mine like it was the last piece of the puzzle.
Her lips, so soft and kind, so inviting. I loved this feeling and wanted to kiss these lips for ever. I licked her bottom lip, wanting permission to enter her wet cavern.

She slightly opened her mouth, slowing my tounge to enter her mouth and bring her into a heated, yet passionate, kiss. I massages her tounge with mine, making her moan into the kiss. Her moans. I would do anything just to keep this sound. Her moans are the most lovely thing on earth.

While she was distracted in the kiss, and I was partially, I pulled out a voice recorder, so I could teach her still but, still have the lovely sounds that I will make flood out of her mouth. I will catch every low pitch am high pitch that comes out from her.

I press start on the voice recorder, and then I place it on the table, putting a piece of paper slightly over it. I them pull away, causing a tiny whine to escape her mouth, and a tiny string of slavia to come into view, it from us kissing.

(Let's get deep)

"Y/N," I start," don't say those thing about yourself. Okay? You are an AMZING person. Don't doubt yourself from a F. You are completely and utterly attractive. Those guys don't know what they are talking about. You are lovely, beautiful, and I would do anything just to look at your face for the ready of my life. You are not worthless, you are astonishing. When ever I see you, my legs feel like jelly. Your smile is what keeps me going through the day. It does because I know, that I get to see the loveliest smile that has ever been showed. My heart beats 100x faster when I look at you. You are memorizing. You lighten up my day when you walk through the door. I love you with all my heart. Can't you see. I took you over to my house, when I have never done that. I show you sympathy when those dumb girls are being rude. I love you, okay. I saw you and I knew you were the one for me. The one I want to cherish and love everyday. The one that I can look at for a reassuring smile for when I am down. The one that I want to wrap my arms around and nuzzle my head into. I love you Y/N. I love you with all my heart." I finish and I look at the beautiful girl in front of me, she has tears running down her face. I lean in and kiss her tears away, leading my kisses to her lips again.

We soon reattach lips into another heated make-out scene. I leave her lovely lips again, and I drag her to the bed, where then, I slightly shove her onto the King-Sized bed and crawl on top of her.

I collide our lips again, her eyes closeting immediately. I lick her bottom lip again, and she immediately opens up, all you can hear are the beautiful sound flooding out of Y/N's mouth.

I lower my lips onto her neck, giving it little kitten licks until I bite down right under her right ear, causing a low moan to flood out of her mouth. I smirk to myself, doing a little dance in my head from finding her sweet spot, and continue sucking and nipping at that spot, causing more moans to come out from her.

As I am sucking her neck, I slowly unbutton her shirt, taking it off of her in the process. I quickly undo her bra, and attack her breast, causing a high pitched moan to flood out of her mouth when I nip at one of her nipples. I think I found her most sensitive spot.

I continue my action, her moans getting higher and my lower regions getting wetter.

I unlatch my mouth and undo my shirt and bra, watching as she looks at them with lust in her eyes. I lie down and she crawls on top of me, attacking my boobs, making low pitched moans leave my mouth.