RN SS:This heart only beat for you (Part 1)

Time is just like sand even if you try u can never hold it back but what about memories? Who will tell me how many year's I  have to wait till my heart stop calling his name?I guess the answer is till eternity. Yes I was wrong but did I really only the one to be blamed?Yes I was wrong not to understand his true feelings and when I did it was too late. I m among those unfortunate soul's who loose their love even before get it in reality. I still want just once chance to say "I love u Captain Rajveer Singh Sekhawat",I want to hear his unfinished word's which every night I dream to hear again and again.. The word he left unfinished before the horrified jeep accident which changed our life's. Why is life so cruel? why I had to loose my everything one by one and when today my motive to became a army officer fulfilled it all look worthless.. I m happy finally I fulfilled my promise towards my family, I exposed the culprit and now Naveen Singh Alhuwaliya is not a traitor anymore he is a patriot who fought for his country's dignity.. Lala gahlot is exposed now so is truth behind Colonel  Sakti Chandra's murder.. Everyone including major Nair got their part of punishment, finally everything is back to the place where it belonged.. We six cadets are back in KMA now after detention..Brigadier Chandok again got his Principal position back.Captain Abhimannu as usual posted as vice principal of KMA and most importantly my Naveen bhaiya got his deserved position back yes his pic is back on KMA wall of fame but along with him another picture is there too a picture I never wish to see there at lest till my heart beats till I m alive.. I wanted him to stay with me, yes the picture is of my one and only love ,my teacher, my mentor and my life Captain Rajveer Singh Sekhawat. like I said everything is back to it's place except him. I still wait outside his room and hope he will come and open the door for me one day.I know he loved me I can now feel it now whenever i think about him, but I know I lost him for eternity.
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suddenly I feel someone's hand on my shoulder "Naina apun tereko kabse dhundrella hain chal na mess me suriji sbko bulaya hain, tereko bhi....Naina apun tera dard samajhta hain par aise rone se kya hoga?tu apne apke sath sath apun k sir ko bhi taklif de raha hain,chal mere sath and rona band kr ab"....Naina turn to look at wall of frame once again and wished "Please a jayiye mere pass sir,Apki cadet Naina Ah Singh apke bina nehi ji sakti..please a jaiye"....she then turn to alekh after removing the last few tear drops from her cheeks"chal alekh" saying this naina left towards mess along with alekh....

       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oye khoteo ye Naina and alekh kaha rah gaye mujhe important announcement krna hain" a fed up suriji said to another 4 cadets sitting in front of him drunking tea in the mess
"arey suriji ap fikar mat kijiye alekh bhai gaye hain na naina ko leke atay hi honge"....it was that exact moment naina entered with alekh and sit beside all of them...."ji suriji apne bulaya tha" Naina asked suriji "haan puttarji wo kal wo kya kahte hain Valentine's day hain na to main lolita ji k sath bahar ja raha hu to tum sbki chutti rahegi mess se tum chahoto kal bahar Jake khana kha sakte ho kal k liye maine permission liya hua hain captain abhimannu se" said suriji getting all excited.. Puja replied "kya suriji to matlb apka permanent connection lag gaya lolita maam se...bht bht badhaiya"all others also wished  all the best to him and also congratulate him.."aur haan naina puttar bunty ne ye apke liye diya hain bola kisi orderly ne use kal diya that par wo kal dena bhul gaya"
With a surprised expression naina receive the latter and opened it "cadet Naina Singh congratulations for your first successful mission. I know you are having so many question after receiving this later  the time has come now to reveal you some more truth.. Come with cadet.alekh,yudi,huda,Pooja and ali via a jeep we have arranged for u tomorrow.The jeep will wait for u all outside KMA main gate at 16.00 hour sharp.. See you all tomorrow"

Naina ask her friends to meet in academy ground and shared the later with all as she know Banty and Rajveer has some special connection she decide to do what they asked them to do in that latter....her all friend's also decide to support her as they know naina will not back out now and also they can never backout something related to their rajveer sir.Bunty choubeys involvement is the prove that this is all somehow related to captain rajveer.....but only destiny know what stored for them tomorrow.....

to be continue.......