I'd Do Anything To Be On That Plane With You

Start from the beginning

His thoughts are interrupted by a huge punch to the face knocking him backwards onto the ground. Without spearing a second he's on his feet and attempting to shove the Red Skull.

Although his strength now might match his, he is nowhere near in control of or got the hang of his new abilities and it doesn't exactly work to his advantage. He ends up more or less rebounding back and the Red Skull just pushes him back down, laughing maniacally.

He stands over him, smiling evilly and places a foot on his chest so that he can't move. Bucky squirms in vain beneath him.

"You fool, you need to learn to use these abilities. Don't you see? If you let me teach you we could be unstoppable. We could do anything, especially if we can get your best friend Captain America on our side too." He explains.

"You're insane!" Bucky grunts under the pressure of his foot.

"No. I'm a genius." The Red Skull spits back.

Suddenly out of nowhere the Red Skull is thrown backwards and against the wall.

"I tend to agree with the insane concept." A familiar voice says firmly.

Bucky looks up to see an already beat up looking Steve standing there looking between the two men who were already there.

Oh god, he's always getting into fights. Bucky thinks to himself.

He quickly scatters to his feet and stands beside him.

"How did you get here?" Steve asks, his brows creasing.

"I never really was one to follow orders was I?" Bucky smirks and shrugs. "I'll explain later."

Steve looks at him pointedly but they are cut off by the sound of a Hydra gun firing up. They both turn to see the Red Skull on his feet and pointing  one at them.

"You don't give up do you?" The Red Skull growls.

"Nope." Steve grunts as he immediately holds up his shield and deflects a shot giving Bucky enough time to get his gun out again.

He fires and the Red Skull dodges out of the way. Both men lunge at him and it turns into a filthy fight. There's grappling and head butting. Bucky has never seen Steve so aggressive.

Unfortunately the Red Skull manages to get a hold of the shield and hits Steve across the head with it, dazing him a little.

Soon enough though Steve lunges forward and punches him square in the jaw. As he staggers backwards he follows him and then kicks him so that he trips and stumbles against a control panel.

Bucky doesn't know what he hits but whatever it is it causes the plane to lurch downwards into free fall and sends them all flying around.

Everything that happens next is a blur. The Red Skull bumps into Bucky causing him to go flying backwards into a wall. He hits his head hard and gets stunned for a few seconds, unable to gain the ability to bring himself to move.

As he watches the scene before him he sees the Red Skull and Steve fighting as they float up on the roof. Again they are grabbing hold of each other, punching, throwing, kicking. It's nasty and all Bucky wants to do is join in but if he could just get his fuzzy vision and ringing ears to clear.

With one massive, swift kick Red Skull shoves Steve off of him and manages to crawl down a beam with his hands. He drags himself over to the control panel and flicks a switch that stops the plane from plummeting and they all sink back down to the ground. Well, Steve is somersaulting since he is still recovering from the kick.