Chapt.4

Sumaya POV

Faith had a piece of the roller coaster seat stuck in her waist it was really gross 

Doctor: everyone I need you to get out we will need to do some extreme surgery

I walked out with everyone and I was talking with Ikran and Isabella 

Me: omg that was so nasty

Ikran and Isabella: ikr

Doctor: I'm afraid we need to keep her for a day maybe two days or a month just kidding a week. He said with a evil grin

Everyone: Ok

Me: who wants to get some food

Everyone: Duh

Me: ok burgers turkey legs or pizza

Everyone: pizza!

We walked up to Mickeys pizzaria but the coworkers were dressed as Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse and it didn't look good at all.

When I saw them I hid behind Ikran.

Ikran: O...M....G  WHAT THE HECK 

The boss: EVERYONE WELCOME TO MICKEYS PIZZARIA PLEASE SIT DOWN AND WATCH THE SHOW.

Aina: guys should we go?

Ella bre and  Krystal: sure but we will just get our food quick and go back to the hotel

Ikran Isabella and me: but were scared.

Bre Krystal aina and Ella: just quick

Me Ikran and Isabella: ok fine

Krystal: uhm hi can we please have 2 boxes of cheese pizzas and 7 orange  fantas to go

Some dude: ok that will be 10.99 (11.99)

We were just gonna walk out until.

The boss: HEY WHERE YOU GOING! Please stay for the show I promise it will be nice.

Everyone: we should really be going but thank you.

The boss: but if you stay you will get fast tickets 10 of EM

Isabella: what's a fast ticket?

The boss: a fast ticket is where you all can go in front of a line and the best part is it's not one per person if one person has a group of people they know they all can go on one ticket.

Isabella: that's cool but your gonna need more to have us stay we all saw some weird things from our two days.

The boss: EIGHTY OF THEM THATS AS HIGH AS IT GETS

Isabella looked at us and we nodded our heads it was kinda weird of how bad he wanted us to stay I mean he has a whole bunch of customers already.

Isabella: fine we will stay but you have to give us the tickets now because I'm not sure if I trust you that much.

Boss: no problem here you go.

Isabella handed some to everyone.

Boss: you guys get the front seat and I hope you enjoy your meal.

When he sat us down we waited for him to leave.

Me: omg that was soo weird

Everyone: ikr and plus I wonder why he was so desperate for us to stay he has a bunch of customers.

me: Ikr

The boss: LADYS AND GENTLE MEN IT IS OFFICIALLY TIME FOR THE SHOW OF MICKEY MOUSE AND THE SMURFS.

I saw a smurf and Mickey Mouse come out they were dancing and then Mickey Mouse left to go to work I saw Minnie Mouse and she was hugging the smurf they were Netflix and chilling and then they kissed! When they kissed Mickey Mouse  came in the house and and saw them.

Mickey Mouse: WHAT IS THIS!

Minnie Mouse: I'm sorry Mickey it's not what it looks like please forgive me he kissed me first.

Smurf: WHAT NO I DIDNT YOU KISSED ME!

Mickey Mouse: SMURF YOU SHOULDNT HAVE DONE THIS!

Smurf: no I didn't do it.

Mickey ran to the kitchen and he walked out with a knife.

Smurf: woah please Mickey stop with what your doing put the knife down!

Mickey: haha awe shucks why would I do that you deserve it.

Smurf: just please put it down Mickey don't do this you will get in jail.

Mickey put the knife down.

Mickey: awe ok I'm sorry I did this.

Smurf: thank you why is that look on your face?

Mickey: HAHAHA YEET YOU THINK I WOULD PUT IT DOWN DUMMY!

He stabbed the smurf 900 times and he was covered in blood.

Mickey Mouse: HAHAHAHHA MINNIE GO AND GET MY SHOTGUN OR I WILL MURDER YOU TOO!

Minnie handed Mickey the shotgun.

He shot him three times and then walked out the house and drove to the dumpster.

Mickey: honey help me dump him in here and stand right here NOW!

Minnie: ok.....

Mickey: here's your punishment Minnie MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

He shot her in the head and she was gasping for air while crawling on the floor then he shot her again and again for an hour then the show finally ended.

All of our mouths were wide open.

Me: I think we all should go back.