When The Bottle Spins

This contains yaoi (boy x boy action) please don't read if your not comfortable with this!! :D 

I hope you all the enjoy the new chapter!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great.

For the second time tonight I'd have to preform a humiliating dare with this teme!! 

People started muttering about the dare, exchanging thoughts.

Sasuke got up and I glared daggers at Sai as he smiled evilly at me from across the table. Sakura got up and shifted uneasily like she wanted to say something, biting her lip she looked from me to Sasuke. 

"Sasuke... Naruto... You can use one of my spare guest rooms for the dare if you want?" 

I was about to protest when I stopped. Wait. If we're in one of the guest rooms people won't be able to see us! So no one will have proof if I refuse to do the dare! I grinned slyly to myself. 

"Yeah sure" I replied a little too happily. This change of tone had a few people glancing at me suspiciously. A few seemed to catch onto my idea and some whispering started to occur. 

"Wait a second." Sai said as I was about to leave the room. 

Stopping in my tracks I turned to look at his face which was twisted into a sweet, yet very evil looking smile. 

He took off the tie he was wearing and handed to to Sasuke. A few evil chuckles came from the group. I took one look at the tie and bolted. Completely forgetting about the locked door.

Crap.

The window? 

Nope. 

Now I really am doomed! The majority of the group just sat and laughed at my misfortune. Some were crying with laughter, especially Kiba. Stupid dog breath. 

I was finally cornered by Sai and Gaara, my hands were tied behind my back as I swore and struggled. 

"It'll be fine Naruto! What are you so worried about?" Sakura giggled. 

"Being stuck in a room with that pervert!" I exclaimed. 

"He's not allowed to touch you remember." She laughed harder at my realization. 

"Oh.. Yeah.." I laughed sheepishly. "Opps?" 

"We going or what dobe?" 

"Shut up Teme, I'm coming alright!" I growled angrily, following Sasuke as Sai and Gaara escorted us to the room. Just to make sure none of us made a break for it. My hands were untied and we were locked into the room. I wasn't sure for how long exactly. 

As soon as the lock clicked into place the room was silent. Me and Sasuke listened to the retreating footsteps of Sai and Gaara as they returned to the group. 

I turned around slowly. 

"Ummm... They won't know if we don't do the dare so... for-fit?" I grinned at Sasuke. 

I took one look at his onyx eyes and instantly regretted it. That intense look had returned. He started to take purposeful steps towards me and I backed up quickly feeling myself heating up under his gaze. 

My back hit the wall. 

That's when Sasuke pounced. 

Both his hands landed on either side of my body with a thud. And he leaned in so close we were almost touching. 

I could feel his breath against my lips as he stared into my eyes. I could feel myself becoming uncomfortable at how close he was. Sasuke's lips went to my ear.

But still he didn't touch me. 

I could feel myself getting frustrated at the lack of contact. But I then remembered that this was a dare and mentally slapped myself. 

He blew into my ear and I shivered feeling goosebumps rising on my skin. I shook myself mentally again and tried to cover up my reaction instantly. 

I grabbed my ear and felt my face redden. 

"WHAT THE HELL TEME!!??" I yelled trying to act annoyed. 

He just chuckled. His voice sounded low and seductive. 

"This was the dare.. right... Naruto.." 

The way my name just seemed to roll off of his tongue made me shiver. This wasn't good!! He was in front of my face again. Our lips so close they were almost touching. It was like we were breathing the same air. 

Sasuke's eyes were half closed as he seemed relaxed and completely in control of the situation. He looked down at my lips, biting his lower lip in a sexy manner, then looked back into my eyes, as if he was just waiting to close the almost non-existant gap between us. 

I felt myself wanting to lean forwards and do it for him. I wondered what it'd be like to kiss someone...? What did Sasuke taste like? Just as I felt myself leaning forward the door slammed open and Sasuke leaned back and away from me very slowly, purposely... His eyes never leaving mine, as a smirk started to spread across his features. 

"Sasuke, Naruto!! Times up!!" Ino and Sakura said in union. 

As they stepped into the room Sasuke stepped away from me, breaking the smothering eye contact and walked out the door heading back to the group as Sakura and Ino exchanged a curious look. 

They peeked round the side of the door to find me still standing there against the wall looking stunned. 

What just happened??? 

Wait...

Wait!!! 

But... I wasn't gay!!! 

Was I..?

This couldn't be happening! I didn't just think about kissing Sasuke! I was going to... NO! It's all that Teme's fault. Yeah, that's it! There was no way I was gay. I liked girls! I just got carried away by the moment. Pretending. 

"Umm.. You ok Naruto?" Sakura asked worried. 

"Oh, ugh.. Yeah!" I squeezed past the two girls and headed back downstairs still lost in my thoughts. 

They both trailed behind me glancing at one another still holding their confused expressions. As we re-entered the room the whole group stared at me intently. 

I looked up and instantly snapped out of my mental argument. I made a bee-line for Kiba and plonked my ass down next to the dog lover. 

Refusing to look at him I crossed my arms and glared at various people around the room annoyed. 

Sakura coughed to get everyone's attention. 

"Um, ok. So how about we play something else now?" 

Cheers came from around the room. 

"What are we going to play now?" Hinata questioned shyly. 

"I know!!" Ino exclaimed. "Seven minutes in heaven!!" She looked over at Sasuke hopefully before continuing her persuasion after hearing a few groans. "Come on!! It'll be great!!" She grinned excitedly. 

I on the other hand was fed up. Oh just great. This was perfect. Wait a minute! If I get stuck with a cute girl in the game I could hook up with her after! 

I visibly perked up. 

"Yeah lets do it!!" I yelled grinning. 

Kiba chuckled next to me "When do we start!?" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updating all my stories! Hope you enjoyed the new chapter! I know this one has been a long time coming. 

Please comment, rate & subscribe!! xxxx