2

Moana and 4 other men sail further and further, from island to island. Then they went back to Motunui.

4 years later

Moana is now 18 years old. A young and beautiful woman.
Together with her new wayfinding students is she sailing to the island of te fiti, to tell her story. In this group of students are the boys: Iwi, Hawewe, Hoku and Mana. Iwi is like Moana 18 years old and the son of a farmer. Hoku is 17 years old and loves flowers and trees. Mana is 19 years old and is the best wayfinder of all the boys. Hawewe is a little boy (15 years old) and he is an amazing tattoo drawer. She didn't really liked this guys but they were okay. So she went with them to te fiti and tell them storys. On the way back Mana tried to impress Moana with his wayfinding skills and tricks. But Moana did some tricks and impressed Mana falls in love with Moana. But does Moana loves him? This question asked Moana herself all the time, then she know that Mana loves her. Love is a complicated thing. Maybe she could break his heart or she really loves him but she said no. But she need to choose: Yes or No. Moana choose her answer and at the next day when they will be back on Motunui she wants to talk with him.

On Motunui

Moana:"Hey Mana, can we talk?"
Mana:"Sure"
Moana:"Could you follow me?"
(Mana follow Moana to a beach)
Moana:"I want to tell you somethi.."
Mana:"Let me please talk first. Maybe you saw how I look into your eyes. I... I.. I love you Moana and I don't know if you can love me too."
Moana:"Yes I saw that you love me. And I asked me all the time if I love you and.. and."
Mana:"And do you?"
Moana:"I think... I do."
Mana:"OMG!! This is the best day in my life!! (She runs around Moana and shouts. Then he stopped and kiss Moana) Oh I'm so sorry. That was to much!"
Moana:"It's okay Mana."(and because I felt good she kiss him)