He Never Gives Up

Annnnnnnd...he never gives up. Only a few days, he had been there and he managed to kiss me on my cheek twice, grab my ass with a lot of people around, and hit on my with no relent. When I say no relent, I fucking mean it,

I opened the door to my room an stuck my head out; looked left and then right and then slid out. It felt stupid having to sneak around my own home. I was literally a shadow now that Philip and Jeremy were here.

"Axel!" Victoria yelled. I jumped and slapped my hand over her mouth to try and stop any other sound to attract attention to me.

"Shut. Up. Now." I hissed at her shocked face. I never talked to my little sister in such a manner and seriously, I felt bad about it but I also did want Mr. Persistent to find me. "I'm sorry but if you say anything louder than a whisper when I take my hand off, I am going to put you into a sleep hold. Do you understand?" She nodded with huge purple eyes.

"What is wrong with you? You are so jumpy of late," she whispered. I looked down the halls and found them still empty. I looked down at my sister who was wearing her white gown with gold embroidery. She looked beautiful in it as always but something popped into my head. What if Philip liked it?

"Take that off."

"Why?" She asked.

"It is not near modest. You look like a adulterer." Her eyes filled with tears as I slapped my forehead. Damn it! What was he doing go me. "Vic-"

"No!" She screamed and ran away from me as the apology died in my throat.

I hate him. It's official. I fucking hate him. I stomped down the grand stairs until I found my dad talking leisurely with Philip. I grabbed Philip's arm and addressed my dad. "I would like to borrow this man." I pulled him away before dad could say anything.

When we got far enough Philip pushed me into a wall and used his hips to trap me. "I knew you wanted it," he said with a smile.

"What did you do?" I hissed. His eyes grew darker as his mouth got close.

"Nothing yet," he whispered. My body automatically turned up. Everything called out to him at once and he was definitely ready to answer the call.

"I mean...why do I get these weird things about you?" He pulled away slightly with an amused face.

"Feelings. That's what happens when you like someone." His head went to the side of my neck and I moaned. Actually moaned. Like really big, loud moan. I pushed against him wanting to escape this tight space with him. I couldn't feel this way. Not about him. He was not the future I envisioned and definitely not the one I wanted, but in the here and now, he was all my body craved.

"Axel, let me show you what you're missing," he whispered. I grabbed into his back, right where the shoulder blades where, and pulled him tighter against me. All rational thoughts had left the building as his giant body pushed harder into mine. I felt his erection push into my thigh and then bit my lip when he moaned into my neck. His teeth skimmed there as he tried to get under my large shirt.

"Philip!" A booming voice snapped Philip and my little fit of ecstasy in half. We both looked over to find his ginormous dad filling up the beginning of the hall we were in. I pushed him back as my mind slowly came back to sane.

What was I doing!?

"Dad, he consented this time," Philip said as his dad grabbed the back of his neck hard and pulled him to his face.

"What was my rule, Philip!?" He hissed at his son. I wanted to rip his dad off of him but knew that would only end bad

for the both of us. "Answer me Philip!"

"Don't get involved!" He hissed back. His dad pulled him down the hall. I wanted to scream for him to stop but knew it wasn't my place. Jeremy was Philips dad, whether I liked it or not.