The news

Hannah's dress for meeting^she will be wearing white clothes from now on.

Hannah POV
I heard mom answer with ease," well this is your sister, Blaize. This is her form when she is a animal anstean (some made up word I came up with is not like an animagus). Or simply the queen of Animania - that's the animal kingdom. Tomorrow is your birthday so Blaize you should change then, also I am inviting Ginny Nott, Pansy Parkinson, Astoria Greengrass, Theo Nott, and Draco Malfoy tonight for your sleepover party were you guys can tell them about the long lost Zabini being found."
I howled with delight then I the question came to mind, and as if he read my mind Baize asked,"um... who is Ginny Nott?"
"You will find out in time," mom answered, the look on Blaize's face obviously said 'seriously'. "Now go get the sleepover room set up and they will be here in a hour."
Blaize and I ran up the stairs into the room that was practically made of pillows, but there was a flat wooden circle in the middle of the room. After a while I changed back into my human form, I actually found out that I can turn into a wolf anytime i needed to or wanted to.
Not very long after the door bell rang, Blaize and I ran down the stairs and opened the door. In walked the famous Draco Malfoy.
"Hi, Mate. Who is this beauty? Is she your girlfriend?" He said with his Malfoy smirk plastered on his face.
"Actually, Draco, I am his twin sister Hannah Zabini. And I am queen of the animal kingdom, Animania," I said turning into a white wolf after seeing the look of pure disbelief in his gray eyes. "Oh, and I use to go to Hogwarts under a glamour charm and not knowing who I actually was."
"Oh.... well... then can you give me a clue?" He asked.
"Buckbeak, punch, third year," I said now noticing that I can talk even in my wolf form.
"GRANGER," he screamed.
Hope you liked it. I sadly DON'T own entire thing but the plot