:Entering The World Of Computers:

Since, i was a child i used to always love to work on computers  from the age of about 5 or 6 i used to always love to search the Internet and find out new things going on in the world i was a very nosy baby =) Better than you may think computer can teach you alot of things. You can learn new things every single day. Brand new skills and all of above things are found each and every day.

(1) Working with computers are very fun and sometimes dangerous that's why you have to be careful and know what your doing so you can be safe so you want harm yourself or the computer. For example when working on a computer you must use a electrostatic wristband or either you can use a electrostatic mat to ground yourself and keep yourself safe.

In computers the power supply is very powerful and has up to 20,000 to 50,00 thousand volts and can kill you if you open it. Over my years in class i have learned alot about computers and the safety of them. For example one day in Mrs. Appl'es Computer Technical Class we had to take apart the computer and put it back together so rachel was on one side and Tommy was on the other Mrs.appl'e asked the students to take out all the parts and put it back together so Rachel was taking apart the computer and as Rachel was taking the parts out Tommy picked up the power supply and said "OH what's this" and Rachel said " Tommy put that down you don't suppose to play with that" and more then you know Tommy was hard headed. Tommy was opening the power supply and before Rachel could look over there the power supply had brought up so much energy and voltage that it blew Tommy throw the walls and his head was lying on the other end of the classroom. Rachel screamed and holled "Tommy Tommy Tommy OMG! Mrs.Appl'e HURRY PLEASE COME QUICK TOMMY OPENED THE POWER SUPPLY". They tried to call the hospital but they couldn't do anything Tommy had bleed to death and was pronounced dead at the scene. Poor lil Tommy shouldn't have been playing with the power supply.

But another important thing to remember when working with computers is the customers and how to work with them without being rude and disrespectful.  See when working with the customers you have to always remember to use proper lauauge none of that jargon computer language that you know is very hard  understand.Use proper language and explain to them what is going on and what you can do to fix their computer. 

When working with computers it can be very stressful sometimes. From fixing the computers to trying to be as calm and polite as you can to the customer. See when dealing with a rude customer you must remember to always never give them attitude back keep calm and have a positive attitude. Because if you keep a positive attitude towards the customer then 9 times out of 10 the problem will be resolved and the problem will be solved without getting all loud and out of hand.

For example Marisa went into the computer shop one evening because her monitor on her computer screen had been messing up and she doesn't know why.So she called the shop and they told her to bring it in. So she brought it in "hello mam how are you doing?" yea yea i'm doing good look what's going on with my computer monitor?" well mam let me check it out" yea do that and hurry it up i have places to go and things to do i don't have all day now" well mam i will appecrite it if you can clam your voice down and talk to me like a human-being" LOOK SIR JUST HURRY UP WITH MY COMPUTER" alright mam hold on" as i grab the computer and take it to the back another co-worker comes up to me and says "hey you want to go out tonight?" look Ronny i have a rude customer out there and she not playing no games". well are you going or not "RONNY i said i have a customer talk to later" hi mam i'm so sorry for giving you the attitude and i apologize for taking so long on your computer" awh it's OK sir i'm sorry for giving you the attitude and disrespecting you i was just in a rush please forgive me i'm truly sorry" it's OK mam here's your computer have a wonderful a and nice day".See that was an great example of how to treat a customer and how you should not.

In the computer  world people think it is very easy to work on computers and get through all the little things but it's way more than you know you have to go to school and learn all you need to know and get all your education because you have to learn all the computer parts and how to be safe when using them.

A few weeks ago i learned how to take apart a computer and put it back together. there is no certain way to take apart a computer you can take out any part you want to first most of the time you have to pull up the motherboard then you have to pull up the power supply then take some cords such as the IDE cable then you have to take out the hard drive and then take out the CD-ROM and then take out the cap off and just lay all the computer parts out and once you get everything out put them all back together. 

 I really love to work on computers it's a very intersting thing to do and it involes alot of hard work and time so you can get it rite and get the job done.when working with computers you can't play around and not do your job you have to know what your doing and be serious about it.

A computer is a very educationl thing yuo can learn how to read write and do suft such as school projects up their and learn alot.