Half human, Half cat, and a energy weilding compaion

Ester's P.O.V.

School? No way! They were the ones who didn't want us to go to school. Something about we exposing our identity and putting us in danger...? Let me explain if you still have not caught up. Both Andrew and I are mages - the warrior types. We have the same type of power, except he weilds energy power in his swords while i weild cat properties in my swords. And yes, I did say cat. I'm half cat, half human. I have all the different properties of the cat family. But, because my level of magic is not that powerful yet, I can only use one property at a time. Anyway, because we do missions and train most of the time, we don't go to school. But hey, it is the first time they ar letting us go to school on like what 12 years ago, when I was 5. I asked Andrew," When do we start?"

"Tomorrow."

"Tomorrow? But they required us to have textbooks right? And uniforms?"

Andrew just chuckled," There is no uniform and I have the textbooks already."

"What? How? When?"

"You ask too much questions. And to answer that, it's the council."

"Oh...I see..." Just then, a letter in an envelop appeared out of thin air in front of me. The envelop was sealed witha familiar seal with the letters "M.C". (A/N mc LOL get it? The medical certificate? Oh never mind) The magic council. I opened it and read the letter.

"What does it say?" Andrew asked me.

"They say...Or rather he say he wants to meet us. At the 'legendaries' tower at 10 a.m today.

"Who?"

"Who else than the head of that tower and also our trainer, Ryan."

"Ryan? *sigh* Fine."

**************

[A/N]

HAPPY LUNER NEW YEAR GUYS!!! hope you are having fun. And yes, thankfully your author here have not died. Thought you could get rid of me so easily, did ya? *smirks evily* JUST KIDDING. Anyway, hope you liked this chapter. Oh and good news! I have already written this story up 'till chapter 8! Just wait patiently for the next chapter, kay? It will be out soon, don't worry! (well HOPEFULY it will... your author her has tons of homework she hasn't done yet -_-)