Chapter 1

" I get it mark ,You don't have to repeat again and again "

" Just be careful , Don't you mistakingly say my name in front of him,And try to leave a impression , so he contacts you back. "

" I know how to handle a guy  ,Just leave it UpTo me " she said and tossed her beautiful long brown hair back ,that set in a most beautiful way down her back .

"Are we clear now..? " He said

"Yes don't worry.. "

"Then you should probably go home now ,take rest so you'll be full attentive for your interview tomorrow"

"But it's too early to sleep. And I want to spend some time with you Mark ,Apart of talking about interview"

"We'll have plenty of time Ver , Right now you've to concentrate on your task, I need to teach that fucker a lesson ,How could he snatch my business dealings.. He'll pay for it." He said in a voice full of rage.

"But Mark .. "

"No buts baby , We have all the time , We're here,and I love you.."

" I love you too.,"

"Just do it for me ok please"

"Okay ... I should go now then." She smiled and collected her purse from glass table and got up and came out of restaurant with a heavy heart.

The task didn't need any specific attention, she knew how to handle a guy very well and Vincent was noy going to be the first one to be cheated , She had done such works from quite a time on behalf of Mark , She knew how to get a boy's attention very well except for Mark's , She loved him and was willing to do anything for him.

She threw her bag in her room in a foul mood , yet this wasn't any new from Mark .

With a lots of thoughts in her head, she went to sleep..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vincent checked the file in his hand carefully and read every content in it.
This deal was another important task for him to do ,to achieve more than he had .

He kept flipping the papers until his phone rang.

"Yes..??"

"Sir miss Veronica Adams is here.."

"Who's she..?"

"Sir reporter  from national magazine "

"Oh yes ,show her in "

Why did he agree for an interview.? He'd a lot of work to do ,and an interview was a waste of time. But the this was part of business, Ashton told him that it was necessary to be in business line, as much the fame was there ,the better chances he had in his field of work.

A knock on the door startled him from his thoughts,and a girl appeared in doorway.

"Come in " Vincent said to the girl who held a purse and some files in her hands and stood confidently.
She smiled and walked in.

"Have a seat Miss..."

"Veronica, It's Veronica Adams." She sat and completed his sentence.

Vincent kept quiet and waited for her to start the interview,he looked at his wrist watch and it showed 11:00 am , She had 30 minutes for her interview .

"Here we go Mr. Walker.." she smiled and sat her recorder on the table.
"Yes please." He said politely.

"First of all ,our magazine would like to congratulate you on your success,.."