Chapter 4

Maka P.O.V

Soul and I run towards who knows were, but trusting Stein right now is the only thing we can actually do. We arrive before two hallways and stop.

"Hey dr. Stein which way?"I ask.

"I'm sensing the soul of something I can't describe on the left...it doesn't seems friendly."

"Got it." I say while running  towards the right.

"Wait!" Screams Stein 

We freeze.

"What's the matter? " I asked.

"I'm...I'm sensing soemething even more dangerous towards the right...both of sides are no go...And I sense them coming Closer and closer."

Stein's voice is shaky and alarm ,that doesn't sounds like him at all. I'm brought back to reality by Soul's hand in mine.

"Maka..."

I squeeze it, it's warm,it Gives me courage.

"I know. Let's do this Soul."

He transforms into a scythe and I shand there waiting for who knows what to come.

We wait and wait and wait but nothing ever comes.

"Dr.stein,are you sure there is really something because I can't sense anythin-"

I freeze and drop Soul on the ground.

"Maka? MAKA WHAT'S WRONG?!" Screams Soul.

But I hear none of it, I start to shake and out of nowhere I hear a high pitch scream, that makes my ears bleed , I fall to the ground and cover my ears,but the volume of the sound is only getting higher and  higher.  I can't take this so I faint.

------

"Maka!"

What...just what is going on,who's crying out for me?...wait this is ...Soul!

My eyes open wide. 

"Maka?! Thank god your okay."

I look around and...eh? This is Stein's lab? My head is connect with wires to the doctor's cumputer. Wait are We back?

"Soul? What's going on ? How are We back?"

"Oh. Well you fainted and I panicked so I picked you to and ran to the left without thinking and just like that We came back, but it took you a while to wake up...I was getting worried there."

"How Many time have you been awake?"

"Four days."

"You mean I've been out for four days?!"

"Yeah but don't worry about it, come on the others are dying to see you." Says Soul while take my hand and directing me to the exit."

What  was this uneasy feeling? Why didn't I feel like I was back home at all? And why...why was Soul's hand so cold?

-the end-

------------------

Important author note: the end can be seen like you want, is it still just a dream or is it still just reality?

---------------

Please forgive me for taking so long, Time isn't really in my side, hope you loved this chapter

Thank you for reading😉😎