Another day and a strange message.

Victoria's perspective:
After a long day at school I'm finally home. After some food and watching videos on YouTube it's time to do some homework.  I have to even when I hate it.  While I'm making my homework I get a temptation to look on my phone and go through all my social media. Whatsapp check , Instagram check, Snapchat ( after 40 pictures that failed) check, Twitter.....
I look through my DM inbox and I received a new message from an unknown person.
Twitter DM:
Cupcake101:Hey
Who is this???
I decide to reply back..
Chocolatecurlzz: Hey, where do I know you from?
I wait for a minute or two but got no message back. I decide to finish my homework so I can go and get ready for my soccer practice. I got ready and took my keys of the bicycle and I cycle to the soccer fields.
On the soccer field:
  Sasha is one of the members of my team and we go to the same school but she's also my best friend. She runs to me and gives me a hug and says:"Hiii love".  While I hug her I can't breathe and say:"Don't kill me with kindness."   Sasha let's go of the hug and says happy: "I don't know why but I have so much energy." I simply smile and say:"Don't worry the trainer is going to work our butts off." We practice every  Tuesday and Thursday and we play matches every Saturday. Sasha and I are walking to the rest of our team and she says:"This is a new Pool and we're stuck basically only with the best".  All the girls are now around the trainer and the Trainer says: "Girls this day there's no relaxing or high tea so focus, learn and do your best." One of the members shouts:"Omg I'm going to the concert of Ariana Grande can we listen to the song focus from her?" The Trainer rolls with his eyes but smiles and says: "Girls stay girls." Another one of the team says: "Women trainer we're independent women who can multitask." The whole team begins to laugh. "Hurry up women, that's 5 rounds running on the field after that some yoga and soccer and then we can team up and do a little match." 
Home:
When I'm home I take a shower and I have some dinner leftovers. I go to my room and charge my phone.  I forgot about that strange message so I check Twitter, go to my DM inbox and see....
Cupcake101: I read your bio and saw that we have the same name and I thought that's funny :)
I don't  reply back because I think it's just weird. I go on my phone listen to some music, wish Sasha goodnight and go to sleep.