11

(Hello loves !! Please vote!💌 anddd I love your comments👀)

Alex's POV

Fuck. So Grayson is gonna find out what we did and I'm basically screwed.

"Grayson look-"

Ethan interrupted me.

"What's going on here?"

Grayson turned around to face Ethan looking emotional, "did you touch my princess?"

Ethan raised a brow, "you really wanna push it and claim her as your princess after you did that shit?"

Grayson got very close to Ethan's face, they were basically breathing the same air.

"LOOK ETHAN, I KNOW I FUCKED UP, I ADMITTED IT. THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN JUST FUCK ALEX LIKE THAT."

Ethan backed up, "slow your roll dude. We didn't even fuck. This was simply karma for what you did, and what you allowed to happen, it completely crushed both of us. See how it feels now?"

"Yes okay. Yes."

I heard a knock at the door. I didn't want anyone to see the boys all fired up like this, so I went to the door.

I opened the door to the whore herself. Meredith.

She tilted her head as she spoke, "aw, looks like you found out huh?"

I was furious. I grabbed her by her shirt and pulled her into the apartment.

"Yeah you little pussy ass bitch. Wanna go? What in the FUCK makes you think it's okay to get all up on my man when he's not around?!?!"

She fake pouted, "when his girl is too prude to even please her man, and he needs someone with looks to please him needs. Sorry but not sorry at the same time. News flash you little cunt, there's not enough attraction in you to make a comeback with him."

Does she really wanna try me?

I got my fists ready and accelerated my arm towards her as Grayson stopped me.

"-ALEX!! Look guys. I get it, we all want to fight each other because this situation is dumb as shit, but let's not. All of us messed up, and we all know it. Can we just go back to how we were?"

I broke the new tone, "but out of all of us, pretty damn sure Miss MereDICK over here did more than any of us."

She turned to ethan, "regardless, now that we should be over this, I have my man back."

Ethan backed up, "YOU THOUGHT! Get out of here bitch. Yes I called you a bitch. That may be disrespectful for a man to do to a woman he once loved, but honestly you deserve that shit."

Meredith's jaw hit the ground is shock.

"Doesn't fucking matter, I can get a new man in the next 5 minutes with just me walking outside."

I scuffed, "Gah damn I knew you were a prostitute."

She was full of anger and said no more, and simply left.

Grayson turned to look at me and ethan, "so is it settled, can we be done with this? We all fucked up here."

I shrugged, "I'm over it if you both are."

They nodded.

Finally back to how this should be.