“You’re pretty pleased with yourself, right now, but remember that Raven has no problem continuing this ‘war’” Clarke explained, shaking her head at her girlfriend’s antics. “Was it necessary to buy a lockbox?”

“Yes. She cockblocked me. It’s only fair I do the same” Clarke hummed, snuggling back into her side. “So..”

“So?”

“You have a two month break” Lexa started.

“And?”

“And I can write music from anywhere”

“I feel like you’re going somewhere with this”

“Do you want to go to the Galapagos Islands with me?”

“You want to take a vacation together?”

“Yeah, well you could invite some of your friends. Even Raven as long as she has a room far away from ours”

“And why would you want that?”

“So we can have our privacy”

“And do this?” Clarke palmed Lexa through her shorts, earning a whine from the brunette. Clarke squeezed Lexa's length, causing Lexa to slam her eyes shut.

“Something like that” Lexa strained.

“Like what? Tell me what to do” Lexa's eyes shot open, looking for any signs of hesitation.

“Pull her out” Clarke rolled her eyes at Lexa's personification of her dick but reached into Lexa's briefs, wrapping one of her hands around Lexa's member and tugging her shorts down with the other. “Take those off” Lexa glanced at Clarke's pants. “That too” She snapped the strap of Clarke's bra. Clarke left Lexa's side, ridding herself of her clothing. Lexa pushed her shorts and briefs down to her ankles. “Straddle my legs” The blonde obliged. Lexa placed her Clarke's hand on her dick, setting a pace for her. Lexa leaned up, connecting their lips. “Don't stop” Lexa slipped her hand into Clarke's panties,pushing the fabric aside before plunging two fingers into her folds. Clarke's hand faltered; she grasped the back of the couch to stay her as she grinded against Lexa's hand. Lexa suddenly pulled out of Clarke, receiving a frustrated gasp. “Kneel” Lexa spred her legs, motioning Clarke between them. Lexa sat at the edge of the couch, jerking her length. She rubbed the precum off the tip onto Clarke's lips “Suck my dick” Lexa relaxed against the couch, feeling Clarke's lips around her cock. Lexa watched Clarke rub her precum over her dick before licking it clean. Clarke spit on her slit, massaging the head of her penis before taking as much of her as she could. Lexa entangled her hand into her golden locks to hold her in place as she rutted into Clarke's mouth. Lexa let go of Clarke's hair then threw her shirt off before pulling out of Clarke's mouth. Lexa stared down at Clarke as she released on her stomach. Lexa tensed, gaping at Clarke as she licked the sweat and cum off her stomach. Lexa tugged Clarke back onto her lap, tasting herself on the blonde’s tongue. Lexa moaned, feeling Clarke's arousal drip on her dick. Lexa moved Clarke's hands to hook around her neck before thrusting until her.

“Shit, Lex” Lexa stopped halfway, resting her hands on Clarke's hips then pulled completely out. Lexa pushed Clarke back down on her cock as she drove back into the blonde. “Fuck, don't stop” Lexa flipped Clarke into her back, holding into the side of the couch, pounding into the blonde. Clarke scratched her nails down Lexa's back, rolling her hips to meet her girlfriend's thrusts. Lexa pulsed inside of Clarke, faltering in her pace. “Look at me” Lexa slowed down, staring into Clarke's eyes. Clarke entwined their hands, encouraging Lexa farther into her. Lexa froze above her, squirting her seed inside of Clarke. Clarke rolled Lexa onto her back, placing both her hands in each side of Lexa's face. Clarke bottomed out on Lexa, hitting her spot. Lexa gentle thrusts upward along with Clarke's sloppy grinding sent Clarke into her orgasm, milking Lexa of one more release. Clarke collapsed on Lexa as the brunette’s last jets entered the blonde.

“We didn't use a condom”

“I started the pill when you broke the condom last time”

“You didn't answer my question”

“Yes, I'd love to go on vacation with you, especially if we have a repeat of what just happened”

“Give me a few minutes and we can right now”

“I'm holding you to that”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“So you have a new girlfriend?” Ellen started.

“I do. Her name is Clarke” Lexa beamed, glancing at the pictures of them that flashed on the screen.

“You seem very happy in these photos”

“I am”

“So I heard a rumor”

“Uh oh”

“Feel free not to answer but I heard that after your date with Clarke that her neighbors filed a noise complaint later that night. So what's that all about?”

“You're trying to get me in trouble. I'd like to still have a girlfriend after this show”

“Don't think no one noticed how you avoided that question but I'll change the subject. You and your girlfriend went to a Lakers game last Friday” Lexa sighed, lowering her head. “You don't look very happy in this photo” The picture shown was of Clarke and Lexa sitting in the front row of the game. Lexa had her arm around Clarke's waist, glaring at something that was not in the picture while Clarke was focused on the game.

“There was this guy sitting next to us on a date. He was right next to Clarke and during half-time they put him and her on the kiss cam, so she kissed him on the cheek. That didn't bother me. Clarke wanted something to drink so I went for her by the time I got back Clarke had moved into my seat away from him. She told me he asked her out. After that I sat between them. He left her alone after that”Lexa explained.

“Well I would too. Both teams probably lost after seeing your face”

“Yeah they just didn't come out after half time” Lexa joked.

“Do you know who he is?”

“I didn't at the time but Clarke and I walked into her loft and he's making out with Clarke's roommate Raven. His name is Finn Collins and he's on the practice squad for the 49s”

“I bet that made for great conversation”

“Oh yeah, nothing is more awkward than having dinner with a guy who hit on your girlfriend while his date is complaining about how you locked her condoms in a safe”

“Now I have to hear this story”