Strange things

Evan's P.O.V

"Evan..." Someone said.

I looked up to see Craig. He had snapped me out of my thoughts. We were at Disney Land wondering around and acting like five year olds. We had taken a pit stop and gotten something to drink. During this I was still trying to process everything. I know I have accepted the fact that Ally is back, but I still can't wrap it around my head.

Everyone still seems to be the same. The only thing they don't think is weird is that Ally is back. If this is truly another universe, than Alice's death... It never happened.

"Yeah." I said.

"You okay?" Craig asked.

"Um no. I gotta use the bathroom. Do you see any around?" I asked.

"Over there in that corner. I need to go to the bathroom. So let's go together gurllll." Craig said in his white girl voice.

I smiled at his stupidity and got up from the table. Before I got up I kissed Alice on the cheek and letting her know I'll be in the bathroom.

"Okay. Have fun." She told me.

I smiled and left her alone at the table with Brian. Craig and I walked to the men's room and saw that it was a single bathroom. I told Craig to go first. He did and came right back out.

"I'll meet you back at the table." Craig told me as I walked into the bathroom.

I stood up at the urinal and started to pee. As I did I started to get a massive headache. I grabbed the wall for support. I quickly finished my business and walked toward the sink. The headache kept getting worse and worse. I quickly washed my hand and got ready to leave. I found myself getting weaker and weaker. I looked at the mirror and didn't see my reflection. I saw Ally.

"What can't wrap around the fact I'm back." Alice told me.

I looked up and saw her smiling. I look back down and used the strength I had to wash my face. My headache was slowly going away. I looked back at the mirror and saw my reflection.

"Man must be great to have the love of your life back." My reflection said.

I backed away. My headache was faintly there. It wasn't as big as it was when I had come into the bathroom.

"Why don't we go on a journey?" A hand grabbed me and pulled me into the mirror.

-
Alice's P.O.V

"Hey Ally, is Evan alright?" Craig asked me.

"I don't know. He had this horrible nightmare and has been acting strange all day long. I'm really worried." I told them.

"He's been in the bathroom quite a while." Brian pointed out.

"He was saying his dream was more like he lived it. Unlike a dream or nightmare that change scenes in the drop of a hat. He lived, breathed, and ate in it." I told the guys.

"What was the dream about?" Craig asked.

"I died." I said.

-
Evan's P.O.V

I was in a white room with a bunch of memories floating around. Serval good and serval bad.

"So it must be great to enter a new reality." A voice said.

I looked around for the voice. Once I did it looked like a small child. It was me in my younger years.

"Well not everyday you get a chance to talk to your older self." Little me said.