"Bored"

Raven's Pov:

I opened my eyes slowly to the sunshine shining through my curtains. "Ugh" I groaned as I turned my head into part of the blanket.

I guess my afternoon nap lasted longer than I had assumed. I slowly sat up with my huge stomach not making it any easier.

I stood up off the bed and near the dresser sat a note with a small flower on top.

"Hello beautiful,

I've gone out to do a few errands i'll be back before eight.

Hope you have a wonderful afternoon

~ BB xoxo"

I smiled and placed the note back on the dresser, then walked out of the room.

Starfire noticed me walking out into the main room and she smiled brightly. "Friend Raven how are you feeling?"

" A bit tired to be honest, but I don't want to go back to sleep" I complained.

We chatted for a bit about TV shows that I had no idea about and how Starfire thought about a couple of books that I had never read. But I let her chew my ear off with this nonsense since I needed a distraction from my heavy eyes and that warm bed that my body craved.

"Yes, I believe she does not know her heart is bursting with the ..love" I tuned in on her last sentence and as she spoke it, she watched Robin eat cereal from across the room.

I nudged her shoulder gently and gave her a knowing smile. Her cheeks turned a bright red and she averted her gaze to her thin fingers.

"Go talk to him" I gently pushed her forward.

"But what about you friend Raven?"

I waved her off "I have a book that is calling my name and i'm beginning to feel exhausted, so go ahead."

I gave her a small smile out of encouragement and she nodded with confidence. I watched her float nervously over to him and he nearly choked on his fruit loops at the sight of her.

His cheeks turned bright red and he tried not to look her in the eyes.

I slowly walked back to my room and layed down on the bed. I looked over at the clock and in bright red digits it blinked 9:01

I thought he said he would be home by eight.

I reached over the bed and grabbed my phone dialing his number ,I hope he was okay.

He never picked up, so I dialed again.

"Uh hello?"

"Hey where are you?"

He sounded stressed and I carefully tried to hear what was going on in the background.

"I..Uh.. i'll be home in an hour, my errands turned out to take longer than I had expected so yeah.."

I heard shuffling on the other end. "I'll talk to you later"

"Okay, I lov-" He hung up.

I listened as the phone dial rang in my ear and I slowly turned my phone off.

I lied down and absently stared at the wall, trying to erase all negative thoughts and allowing sleep to engulf me.