Anniversary

{Point Of View - Peak Peemapol}       

As soon as the door widely opened, my jaws almost dropped to the wonderful view inside as if I was in a dreamland. The bedroom wasn't the way I left it. The wallpaper behind the bed used to be white, now colored by soft red wallpapers behind. the light on the ceiling glimmering upon it as rose glitter emblazoned on them. I stepped more into, with voice stuck in my throat. The center of the bed decorated with rose petals overlapping on one another, making a big heart with some scattering around it. Pleasant smell from rose petals deluging the area.

"Happy 7th Anniversary, sweetheart" Boom's voice coming from behind, coming closer with a strawberry cream cake in his hand. He beautifully smiled, now looking even more beautiful than any other time before.

Just simple words uttered from the taller, putting a lump in my heart that it was beating as fast as the first day we're married to each other.

"Damn, I really thought you've forgotten all about it" I shyly said it, tight lips.

"I wouldn't forget.. Although I wished the night before this would be more romantic than just this, but you know too bad before we could.."

Boom shortly chuckled, before continuing further, "Well, this is my gift for it. The least I could do for you, for us"

"Boom.." I could not say more.

He placed the cake properly before proceeding to take an envelope in a drawer next to the bed, offering it to me, "Open and see what's inside"

My numb mind teared it open and while getting it in focus, in strange expression I saw the word stamped on the envelope. iSWARS. Don't tell me this is an offer letter???!

"What the??" I moved to lighter spot and discovered what's inside. Oh! I thought I almost ripped my mouth opened. 3 sheets of documents were inside it and..

I GET ACCEPTED FOR THE WORK!!!

I immediately shifted eyes to Boom who was watching all along, the smile stained on his handsome face, "I really get accepted?? but I haven't even go for an interview"

"Well.. I told them that you've already experienced all sorts of related field during your job as a secretary before. Your position in the company is yet to be fully decided"

"Oh! That's just- just beyond words!! THANK YOU" Yeah, I cried before jumping to throw myself for a hug. He tightly replied my hug while laughing.

I pulled away and stroll over the document again. I did not think that the company is the shareholder of Boom's present company. No wonder why he suggested the company to me. What surprised me more is that Boom requested for transferring into iSWARS and accepted.

"Boom.. I feel so selfish. I know that your position in that company is stable enough now, and you love your job"

Boom reached for my hand, "I love you more, Peak.. It wasn't easy for me to be spending time with you only on Sunday. I fear if I continued to work hard like this, it will gradually pull us apart from each other. I am awfully scared to lose you. Even at work, I would want to call you on every hour but if I did, you know I might get fired. Heh heh. I know I spent very little time with you, but if we work together it will not happen again. I will tell you about everything, we'll eat together, and I'll hug or kiss you anytime"

If this needs to be done to maintain our relationship, so that I would be least concerned on how it would be between us in the future. Anyway, I can say that the mystical number seven went absolutely crazy.

"If this is what it takes.."

"Open another envelope" Said Boom, as I opened the sweet perfumed envelope and pulled out another excitement.

"AIRPLANE TICKETS? TO SPAIN?? ARE YOU REALLY-" My eyes enlarged and another jaw-dropping moment occurred. Eyes sparkling looking at Boom, as he nodded.

Boom hugged my waist, leaning forward until his nose brushed against mine, my hand tugged onto his hair lightly. The kind of preserve that I like.

Boom whispered, "Didn't you mention about going to Spain? We've still got time before works begin. I figured that it would be sweet for the thousandth honeymoon between us because I missed all of you.."

"Boom, I don't even know what to say anymore really! Um.. What's that? Say the last sentence again" I teased.

"I'm not gonna repeat that. Why not we eat the cake?" Boom suggested, as I shifted eyes to the cream cake and saw his naughty expression. As if he is close to victory. Damn, I know you!

"Boom.. noooo" Voice slowed down, indicating warning!

I bent down while hiding my red cheeks from the attack. Boom kept coming closer that I ran to to the bed, ruining the heart shaped rose petals as it gets scattered into different directions. Boom laid his entire body on mine.

"If you missed me, enter the right keyword" Boom said, as if talking to a computer screen instead. I dropped a chuckle before smearing the cake and rubbing it onto Boom's nose.

"Let me goooo!" I screamed, giggling loudly as he smudged the cream back onto my face as a revenge.

Boom ordered, " Eat this berry" as it gets stuffed into my mouth. I quickly chewed and swallowed, still not released by the husband.

Eyes on eyes, laughter began fading as Boom's face enclosed mine. He leaned down to kiss my neck passionately, I squirmed restlessly in a while, leniently surrendering to him. I love this, I kept on losing myself to him because hell yeah he's good. Kiss of Boom's still sweet as ever, in addition to the nostalgia of the two of us went with it. Even incomparable to the most mellow flavor. Plus the taste of berry cream cake, making it sweet as ever!

We both stared at each other. Boom whispered words that made me assured, "We are in this together. No matter what happens.. I love you, Peak"

and the same word that I said too, "Yes, I love you too.."

Fond smiles exchanged between us. I then pressed a heated kiss on his lips, the harmonic motions between our lips repetitively while whispering I love you, I miss you, I want you in between the kisses. Several times already bringing the red flush on my cheek.

Boom was being mischievous enough for him to gradually to lift up my shirt, before it gets thrown on the floor and scrolling down the pants I had on. My hand began removing his shirt from his firm upper body, caressing his abs and the below gets revealed as well. He leaned down again, showering my warm body with kisses as I clutched onto the mattress.. I would not describe it wholeheartedly because it needs to be rated. I knew something was about to begin. The overwhelming passions and lust between us were brought into another level...

So to me, I thought to myself. If we have strong feelings for each other, a mystical number 7 or even 777 were not that scary anyway..

No matter what would be the upcoming obstacles, I know we will go through it..

T o g e t h e r ♥️

➰  T     H     E         E      N     D  ➰