► CAST

[INTO THE WOODS RECAP]

Its been almost a year since Will Byers went missing.

His 'resurrection' sent shock waves through the town of Hawkins, Indiana and nothing had been the same since.

There was no one who could feel the change more than Grace Knightwood, one of Will's best friends who fought fiercely for his return. After the whole incident and the loss of the mysterious girl they named 'El' (short for Eleven, real name Jane Ives) she'd grown distant to the group of boys she called her best friends.

Her style had changed and so had her attitude, leaving the nerd world behind. No longer did she go to Mike Wheeler's house for game of Dungeons and Dragons or journey to the arcade with Dustin Henderson and Lucas Sinclair.

The betrayal she'd felt after finding out her own father worked for the very lab that was responsible for the disappearance of her friend hurt her, destroying the close bond they once shared. Richard Knightwood promised to try and repair her trust after becoming head of Hawkins Lab and being the main man who overlooked Will Byer's recovery. Under his rule, he promised her that no harm would come to the boy ever again and that the corruptness that once soaked the lab was dried out by the 'death' of Dr Martin Brenner.

Delancey Knightwood's life had also changed after the awkward kiss she'd shared with her childhood friend Jonathan Byers under the mistletoe at Christmas made them realise that neither of them had feelings for the other. She'd stuck fiercely at her best friend Nancy Wheeler's side but both of them were still reeling in from the death of Barbara Holland. She'd grown to forgive and understand Steve Harrington, the two had even become good friends. Grace had even gotten to know the guy and he'd become like an older brother to her.

Grace had found herself becoming a close companion to Jim Hopper and although he didn't want to admit it, he'd also grown fond of the small girl. However, he felt guilty at the fact he couldn't tell her that her friend Eleven was in his care, hidden in the woods of Hawkins in a secluded cabin.

After her passionate kiss with Mike while hiding from the bad men, Grace had promised to go to the Snowball with him. But neither of them felt fine enough to go and their budding romance crumbled right between them. Both of them wanted to protest but neither of them had the power too. They were left with the memories and the yearning for more than distant friendship.

But when more supernatural things start to occur, Grace is pushed back into the dangerous goings on. She begins to realise how much she really did miss her friends and how much she wants Eleven to return. But, when a possible replacement in Eleven shows up in Max Mayfield she begins to heal and fight back against the poisonous upside down.