16

It's been a year , my whole world has changed .
Let me catch you up.

- I'm just a regular girl again
- Brooklyn and I are still going strong
- I now live in London to be close to Brooklyn and his family
- I turned 20 and Brooklyn is now 21
- I still haven't heard of Cameron in a year

Now that you're all catched up let's get going.

I was walking around London looking for something to do, I've been here a year , it got kind of boring , I love it here ! Don't get me wrong but I've been everywhere here thanks too the Beckham's and how famous they are. I don't really like being famous now but I have Brooklyn who I love.
Brooklyn is out doing his modeling. I wish I get a job soon, I've only modeled for Calvin but that was my only and last time, but I might do one with Brooklyn for couples magazine.
It's been really hard lately not hearing from Cameron, you spend so much time and effort into someone but they choose to just play with it, i miss him sadly if i were to say this to brooklyn he would kill me. He is very protective over me, and i can understand i was hurt, but i also cameron which i want him to know. in my head I'm really thinking about what i did, i love brooklyn but does cameron have more for me? i will never know.

"love?" brooklyn called for me. 

"yeah babe?"   "are you okay?"   "of course, um i-i was just on my phone"

"okay baby, I've been thinking, why don't we go out for some dinner?'

"that sounds perfect"   "perfect" he smirked.

I got dressed in a nice tight black dress. brooklyn in his signature news boy outfit we went out to a restaurant while we were followed. 

we were seated, i was angry, we always come here its getting boring.

" are you okay riley?"   "no brooklyn, we always come here, I'm getting so tired , i miss LA, i miss the beach , my apartment and the job that i used to have, i miss it all!"

" do you miss cameron?" brooklyn said looking down.

"brooklyn please" i giggled.   "riley...... do you miss him?" he looked up with anger in his eyes.

"im so sorry" i said crying, he knew he always knew.

"no..... I'm sorry" he got up and walked away.

"brooklyn please don't go please" i begged crying.

"please" i whispered as people watched and as the cameras flashed.

i walked out being followed by cameras as tears fell down my face, i had to walk back to brooklyn's house.

when i got there my heart fell. i found my clothes in my bags. i saw brooklyn standing by the city view. 

"brooklyn?"    "please go"

"go where? you tell me?"    "with him"   "how? when i haven't even said his name in 1 year! you're the fucking bastard that is thinking this, I'm not going to leave you"

"IM IN SO MUCH PAIN" he screamed. " I'm sorry i can't give you want you want but this is my life" he finished in tears.

"if you push me out, don't beg for me when it gets tuff, or when you want someone to make you feel good, don't come back when you want a friend because i will spit in your face and push you out"

"then i guess it was great knowing you" he said crying.

i fell on my knees crying. he came to me and picked me up and hugged me.

"NO! you don't get to touch me" i pushed him off, i then went in my purse and pulled out the key i had and i threw it at his face which caused him to bleed from the cheek.

"goodbye" i closed the door and took my stuff and bused it to the airport.