Chapter 12: Finding

Start from the beginning

"I did."

"How is he like?" Cameron wondered.

Gianna took a deep breath as she was trying to get the right thoughts in her mind. "Well, he's a charming and charismatic, he's very helpful, handsome, all out talented and amazing. I met him when he was two going on three and i was five, grew up with him. He's 5'7 and muscular. He also has long brown, green eyes and a wonderful smile that can brighten up someone's day."

What Cameron didn't know was that she was describing him.

"Did you get a chance to ask him out?" Cameron asked, wanting to know.

"I haven't had a chance to ask him yet." Gianna admitted, trying not to blush. "Have you ever had a crush on a girl that you liked, Cam?"

"Yes, i have."

"I wonder what she is like?" Gianna said

"Well...uhh. She's pretty, i've known her since i was two three and she was five, she's six inches shorter than me, which makes her height 5'1 she has brown hair and gray eyes." Cameron stated and Gianna raised her eyebrow and didn't notice that he was describing her.

"Have you ever had a chance to ask her out?" Gianna asked.

"No i haven't, didn't get the chance." Cameron responded, then they got up and walked through the park and they found another bench near the parking lot and sat down on that one, he noticed that Gianna was deep in her thoughts. "What's on your mind, Gia?"

Gianna gave a heavy sigh, then she knew that it was now the right time to reveal her feelings to him. "Cameron, remember a few minutes ago i was describing the guy i had a crush on?"

"Yes, i remember." Cameron said, wondering where this was going.

"Well, the guy i like that i was describing, the guy is you." Gianna confessed. "Cameron Miller, i love you and i've always had feelings for you, you've always found ways to make me smile and i feel warmth when i'm with you and you're so handsome."

Cameron didn't know what to say, he had just heard from Gianna that she has always had feelings for him, but on the inside, he was doing backflips with delight. He's always had feelings for her, but he didn't know how he could tell her, now it was his turn to tell Gianna how he felt about her.

"Gia, the girl that i like that i was describing, the girl is you." Cameron admitted,. "Gianna Martello, i love you too and i've had feelings for you since we were little. You are so beautiful and you beauty captivates me and honestly, i feel this fuzzy feeling when you look at me with those gray eyes."

Gianna and Cameron started at each other's eyes, which was for a slight second, but to them, it felt like forever and then they both leaned in slowly and their hearts were beating faster as they got closer and closer, then their lips finally connected as the gap was closed between them.

Cameron had felt Gianna's soft lips connect to his own and he gently brushed her hair and Gianna placed both of her hands on his jaw and that was a moment that they wanted to last forever. There was noting but love between the two amd they had been dreaming about being together and now that dream came true as Cameron felt chills go down his spine as Gianna deepened the kiss slightly and it also sent Chills down Gianna's spine too.

Eventually, they broke the kiss to get some air and they looked into each others eyes with smiles on their faces and with that kiss they shared, they were now boyfriend and girlfriend.

"I love you, Gia." Cameron whispered.

"I love you too, Cam." Gianna whispered back, then all of a sudden, they heard cheers and the two to their surprise, turned to see Abby, Vivi, the moms and the girls standing there.

"Woo hoo!" Abby cheered. "I knew you two would get together!"

"You've known all this time?" Cameron asked his mother.

"Yep, even your grandmother knew it."

"We could see the signs that you liked each other." Vivi told them.

"And from those signs, it was only a matter of time until you finally admitted your feelings." Brooke added.

"Even though we're happy you two are together i've got one thing to say....Icky Icky Icky Icky Icky!" Mackenzie interjected as everyone laughed.

"Well, Kenzie. We heard a rumor that youhave a crush on Alex Biery!" Gianna said and that made Mackenzie's face turn red.

"I think Mackenzie has a thing for Alex." Asia teased.

"She might." Maddie added.

"Kenzie and Alex, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Chloe and Paige sang.

"First comes love--" Kendall started to join in.

"We're both just friends, please let it go!" Mackenzie told them, then they looked at Gianna and Cameron.

"Gianna, you be good to my son or i will haunt you in your dreams, GOT IT?!" Abby asked.

"Yes, Abby." Gianna simply said, then Abby hugged them both.

"I bet their love is going to be everlasting." Holly predicted.

"I agree." Kristie told her.

"Since the day i first met them, i could see the signs that they've liked each other." Christi stated.

"From what Abby has told me, those signs have been there since they were kids." Melissa said.

"I've seen it too." Kelly added

"Me three, even though i've known them since October of 2011." Jill stated, then they all walked through the park and Gianna and Cameron held each other's hands as they walked, that was a day that they'll never forget.