A THIRST FOR HER Chapter 6 (Jessica)

As Lucas held me against the tree, I felt overcome with passion, I couldn't get enough of him. His lips were soft yet rough, his tongue demanding and dominant. I felt like I couldn't breathe as I kissed him back hungrily.

I didn't want to stop ever, it felt nice to be wanted and desired. His kiss was full of hunger and lust, his hand travelled up my chest and lightly squeezed my breast. I groaned into his ravenous mouth and he pulled me tighter against him.

I wrapped my legs tightly around his waist and run my fingers through his unruly hair. His lips break away from mine as he starts kissing my neck, he's panting heavily as he licks and sucks on my throat. I start to feel slightly uncomfortable when he becomes a little too rough, I can feel his teeth sharply grazing the skin on my neck. He grips my throat with one hand whilst holding me up with the other, I begin to panic and try to wriggle free from his grip.

"Lucas stop" I say panicked.

He doesn't. He's so caught up in the moment, I'm not sure he even heard me.

"Lucas please your hurting me." I cry.

He loosens his hold and looks at me in a bit of a daze.

"I...um, I'm so sorry Jess, I don't know what happened." He says in a regretful tone.

"I got carried away, I'm so sorry."

He slowly puts me down and I adjust my clothing, suddenly feeling self conscious.

" You need to stay away from me Jess."

He takes a step back from me, he looks scared and horrified at what he's done.

"What! Why would you say that" I ask.

"It's okay Lucas, we just need to slow down a bit. This is all moving to fast."

"I'd better go, I'm sorry but I'm dangerous for you to be around."

He says whilst walking away.

"Lucas please wait!"

I run after him, desperate and confused by his sudden brush off. I walk along side him, trying to think of something to say to make him feel better.

"I'm okay Lucas, you didn't hurt me, I just panicked. I'm sorry."

I plead.

"Don't ever say sorry for feeling scared" he spits angrily.

"I don't want to hurt you like your father does. You deserve someone better than me."

"Why? What's wrong with you?" I really like you Lucas, please don't push me away."

He stops suddenly and grabs my arms tightly. He stares into my eyes and for a second I'm scared of what he might do.

"You don't know me" he says

"Then let me get to know you, please."

"It's not safe, I'm dangerous for you to be around." He says.

"I don't understand" I say whilst frowning in confusion.

He lifts his hand and strokes a finger down my neck. I am shocked when he holds his finger up in front of my face and I see blood.

"Now do you understand?" He whispers.

He walks away back towards his house while I just stand there stunned into silence.

I wipe my neck with my sleeve, it doesn't really hurt and from what I can feel it's nothing more than a little scratch. I'm confused and annoyed by his reaction, he's making a huge fuss over nothing and I wish I knew why.