Chapter 15

Guys go and check out sellen2001123 book, I've read it and really enjoyed it so go check it out and if you like it like I do follow her. If you read it you'll be the bestest readers ever :) so go do that before or after you've read this chapter and hopefully enjoy it as much as I do ;)

GDSF

------

After about 4 hours of shopping I was finally back home. I was still staying at Tom's, I'm not ready to move back into Dougie's. when we got back Matt, James, Tom and Dougie were sat on the sofa chatting. I saw Ace and Isabelle playing on the iPad. Isabelle turned around and ran at me, last time I saw her she was being picked on and I had a go at the brats and took her to Maccy D's.

"Ashleigh!" She squealed. I picked her up and spun her around.

"She's more excited to see you than when she see's her dad coming back from work" Matt sighed jokingly.

"It's because I'm better than you, or any man" I laughed.

"Yeah daddy, Ashleigh is 100 times better than you, she's my best friend" Isabelle giggled resting her head in my shoulder.

"Aww friend! Best friend?" Dougie smirked.

"Just cus you're jealous Doug"

"True, true. Can I have a kiss?"

Dougie asked walking over to me.

"Nahhh, sorry"

"That's a shame, cus I'm just gonna kiss you anyways"

"Cheese alert!" James shouted.

"I know right!" I laughed.

"Hush you!" Dougie smirked, leaning closer to me.

"Nope" I replied dodging his lips and walking over to Ace.

"Daddy I'm thirsty" Ace whined.

"I'll get you a drink, what do you want?" Matt asked his son.

"Water"

"You know how to use the tap right Matt?" I asked sarcastically earning a light slap around the head from Matt. I sat cross legged on the floor, putting Isabelle in my lap.

Dougie walked up sat behind be, stretching his legs out so I was between them.

"Here you go Ace" Matt said putting a cup of water down, ruffling his sons hair.

"What did you get in town?" Tom asked.

"Clothes, shoes, make up and bits and bobs" Gi answered.

"What about you Ash?"

"Erm some stuff" I said, a little distracted from playing with Isabelle's hair.

"You're gonna make a great mum" Dougie whispered in my ear, shuffling closer to me and kissing my neck.

"Sure" I replied leaning back into him.

*a couple of hours later*

"Bye Ash!" Matt smiled hugging me.

"Bye Ashleigh" Isabelle murmured sleepily.

"Bye Issy, see you soon"

"James hurry up!" Matt moaned.

"Bye guys!" James said running out the house.

Tom closed the door and came and sat beside Gi.

"Have a nice day today then?" Dougie asked, pulling my onto his lap.

"Yeah, it was alright" I replied looking in the distance.