"As I was saying," Snape continued, "two of my students who normally loathe each other more than life itself, have suddenly decided they are madly in love with one another. I assumed someone must have cast some sort of spell on them, or slipped them a love potion. Figuring it was the latter, I thought I would pay you a visit, to see if you could possibly create some sort of an anti-potion. I seem to recall love potions being your forte. And now that I know it was your love potion that has cursed them, this makes it all that much easier."

Geniva blushed a deeper shade of red. "Wow, Professor, I am flattered. I mean...a Potions professor coming to me for help? I don't know what to say!"

Snape sneered at her. "Say you will make us an anti-potion."

Geniva stared at him blankly. "Why would I do that?"

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?" Snape bellowed. "Because you drugged two of my students against their will! Do you even know what horrible thing you have done? Those two kids you made fall in love – there is a lot more to this situation than just the fact that they hate each other. The boy, Draco Malfoy, is the son of Lucius Malfoy. Does that name ring a bell to you at all?" Geniva shook her head as Snape continued. "Lucius Malfoy is a sick, pureblood son of a bitch who hates everything and everyone Muggle. The girl you drugged, Hermione Granger, is about as Muggle as they come. She is what the Malfoys commonly like to call a mudblood, Miss Whittaker. Surely you remember that term from your days at Hogwarts?"

Geniva paled slightly and whispered, "Oh." She glanced sheepishly at Harry and Ron, then back at Snape. "I didn't know, honestly. I just...I saw them sitting together last night and I thought they looked so cute together, what with all of their flirtatious bickering. I thought -"

"No, Miss Whittaker," Snape interrupted, "you didn't think, that is the problem. If you had, you would have realized that what happens between those two kids is none of your business. Feelings and emotions are not to be meddled with. I can't recall how many times I repeated that fact to you, every time I heard you discussing love potions with your friends."

"I know," Geniva said, nodding. "I know. That is exactly the reason why I came up with a love potion that was different than all others."

Snape raised an eyebrow. "Oh really. And what makes your potion different from any other love potion?"

Geniva's face lit up at Snape's curiosity, eager to explain her potion to anyone who would listen. "My love potion doesn't make just anyone fall in love, Professor. It only works for people who are already in love with each other."

"Why would you make a love potion for people who are already in love?" Ron butted in, scratching his head in confusion. Really, it made no sense to him.

"Well, you see," Geniva explained, "people fall madly in love with each other all the time. But in a lot of cases, over time, the intensity of that initial love sort of dissipates. The two people still love each other, but that spark is gone. My potion ignites that spark. In other words, my potion only enhances existing feelings...not invents them. As you can imagine, it is wildly popular with old married couples, wishing to rekindle their romance."

Snape acted like he hadn't heard a word she had said. "So how soon can you make the anti-potion?"

Geniva gaped at him. "Didn't you just hear a word I said? You are telling me that my potion worked on those two kids, which means that they already had feelings for each other before I spiked their drinks. And you just want to take those feelings away from them?"

"YES!" Harry and Ron cried out simultaneously.

The young barmaid stared at them. "And who are you two, exactly?"