No mans land

Erica went to hotel that James gets them for their weekly stay, she hurried and got into the shower washing with her strawberry scent body wash James loves strawberry scent. She then rubbed in strawberry lotion and put on her slutty fishnet stocking, red thong and her black lace bra. It was a knock on the door, Erica jumped up from the bed to open the door to see James standing in Nike jogging pants and a T shirt. "Hey baby" James said while hugging Erica and cupping her ass in his hands. "Give me kiss" Erica said as she poked her lips out, his lips meet hers, a simple kiss turned into a nice sexy kiss that sent chills down Erica's back. James closed the door and pushed against Erica causing her to fall on the bed with James between her legs, he broke their kiss and took his shirt off while leaning back down he said "you know those kids suppose to be mine" "I know" Erica said while connecting there lips again. While kissing ,James grabbed Erica's breast and slid her bra off slowly, he broke there kiss and placed his mouth over one nipple while his hand entertained her between her legs. Soft moans escaped Erica's mouth, James then went a little further by removing his mouth and placing it between her legs, Erica then stopped him and made him lay down. She pulled his pants down while looking at him in his eyes she put all of him in her mouth bobbing her head up and down which caused James to grunt. He made Erica get on her hands and knees and without warning he went inside of her, moans and cuss words was yelled out in the room. This went on for a hour until he was done and Erica went to sleep in his arms.

Erica opened her eyes and looked at the clock "shit" she said while jumping out the bed and putting her work clothes on, before she left she wrote a quick note to James then headed home. When she opened the door she expected everyone to be sleep "now Mrs. Hudson wants to come home" Davante said while he clapped his hands and turned off the radio that was playing Pretty Ricky, Erica looked around and she noticed candles and rose peddles everywhere. "Where was you huh? and don't you dare look me in my got damn eyes and lie, you wasn't at work I drove by there no cars!" Davante said trying to keep his cool. Erica had to think fast "I went to my sisters house she wanted to talk like the old times I had a few to many drinks of wine and I went to sleep" she said while sitting in the couch taking her shoes off. "Your bullshitting me" "Prove it Mr.Hudson prove it!" "I don't have to the proof is your fucking kids missed you, I'm going to bed I don't have the strength for this" Davante said as he stormed up the stairs and slammed the bedroom door. Erica decided to sleep on the couch she didn't want to be in the same area as Davante.

Erica woke up with the house completely silent it was Friday and tonight she had no customers nor did she have work, she glanced at the coffee table it was a note that had her name written on it, she grabbed it and it said, 'Baby sorry for over reacting last night, so tonight me you dinner look nice baby it's a surprise' Erica rolled her eyes at the note. She thought to herself guess I do have a client tonight, my husband, she got up toke a quick shower and started to clean the house until it was a knock on the door. She looked to see it was a package on the ground with a note attached to it. She opened the note 'Bitch I know who you really are I know what you do, try to kill me when I know where your family is' Erica balled the note up and didn't even think about opening the package, she set the house alarm on and ran to the kitchen, until she was stopped in her tracks seeing a man at her table drinking orange juice.

The man clapped his hands "Erica, erica, erica don't you know your past will bite you in the ass" the man said while walking towards her. She reached under the counter for her gun nothing was there, the man let out a laugh "looking for this" he said dangling the gun above her face. "Remember me?" In fact she did, it was her old pimp, "yes I do Ecko, why you here I paid you all your money" "fuck the money you said you was trading that shit in to be a mom, and you still fucking niggas" Erica looked puzzled "what does that have to do with you" "Don't act stupid bitch" he said as he grabbed her neck. "That nigga you killed recently that's my nigga" "how you know it was me" she said while gasping for air. "Bitch I taught you how to kill I know my techniques now you owe me" he said while ripping her shirt down the middle. "Get the fuck off me" Erica yelled trying to fight him off, Ecko punched Erica causing her to fall. He then got on top of her and toke advantage of her like she was dirt, when it was over she spat I'm his face, "you dirty bastard" she yelled, he wiped it away and laughed while fixing his pants. "3 bullets equals 3 surprise visits and you, you getting to old maybe next time it will be your daughter" Ecko said with no expression on his face to show he was serious. "Stay away from my kids!" Erica said with tears rolling down her face "fuck you and them kids you will pay for this I see me fucking you don't effect you, I will go to my lowest lows bitch" he said while pushing Erica out his way to leave. Erica sat down on the floor crying trying to control her breathing, she had to think fast before her child gets hurt.