CNU - My Weird Story

Start from the beginning

At home.....

You : *sigh* If I remember back, that's his voice. Actually...Or a bit different???

Your mind was full of questions about CNU. 3 years ago after the graduation ceremony, CNU had moved to another school. And you didn't recognize who was that guy.

----------------♥♥----------------

The next day.....

Eun Hwa : (your name) !! What's your conclusion about Baro !! ♥♥

You : Hah? Who??

Eun Hwa : The one who gave you the DVD yesterday.

You : Oh....I only said a few words to him. Waeyo?

Eun Hwa : But I think he's kinda interested in you, (your name). I made an appointment for you guys. Today 5pm at the train station nearby here. ♥♥

You : (-.-")

At the train station.....

You : *looking for someone*

Someone : Annyeong...

You : Oh...Annyeong. You must be Baro, right?

Baro : Hmm.....

*been quiet for 3 minutes*

You : //Errgh....I think I don't have anything to say. This weird situation reminds me of.... //

Baro : Hey, I came here just because I want to say this. I REALLY DON'T LIKE YOU.

You : ........ Mwo?? *blurred face*

Baro : *sigh*. Its about yesterday. I only said to you a few words but your friends think nonsense. I talked to you because you're the only one who's working hard. So...I'm sorry.

You : //Wait a minute, I'd rejected again?! // //Even I didn't say I like him. // //Even I don't really like him. // *your mind was full of questions*

Baro : Ermm....so, since you're here just because you wanted to see me. I'll treat you dinner that. And I'll pay your train fare.

You : Oh...You don't have to. Cause I'm walking. My house is not far from here. And treating me dinner? You don't have to. You're still not working yet.

Baro : Gwenchana. Since my mum got divorced and married again, her husband is a rich man. So I have a lot of pocket money. Kajja.

Baro took you to a restaurant where you never went before.

You : *looking around* Wow, now people this days eat here, hah?

Baro : What do you mean? (0_0)?

You : Well.....*looking at Baro* I used to eat with someone in a food stall 3 years ago.

Baro : Jjinja? Well, we're in different ways. So I don't care.

You : //He's only a year younger than me, but why is he more mature than me? //. Anyways, you shouldn't have to say about the divorce thing to someone you already knew. Some people might be sensitive in your age.

Baro : Hah. Who cares.

You : *surprise*. You didn't....care???

Baro : *nod*. Back there, my parents want a divorce but my hyung keeps crying because he can't decided who will he stay with. He said "I love you omma, appa. So there's nothing impossible to pick one of you." *eating*