CNU - My Weird Story

Start from the beginning

You : You know what, CNU. I think I kinda like you.

CNU : *shocked*. You think?

You : I don't know. But I'm pretty sure I am. Cause you're attractive and I like it.

CNU : *giggle* You're weird, (your name).

You : Jjinja? I thought I'm normal like this.

CNU : Not normal, but you're extraordinary. Maybe your behavior...is kinda attractive. But not me....

After the chit chatting, you went out from the classroom to go back home. You were very puzzled what CNU just said to you. Suddenly....

You : *thinking*. //What did just happened? What was he talking about? //

Your friend : *running towards you* (your name) !!!!

You : *turn around* Annyeong. What's going....

Your friend : Yah !!! Did you just express to CNU !!!! There's a student saw you just now !!!!

You : Wait, what?

Your friend : Everyone told us you just expressed to CNU. *crying*

You : *shocked*

On that time, you realised that you'd rejected. The next day....

You : *walk towards your seat* Annyeong, CNU. *seat down*

CNU : Oh...Annyeong, (your name).

After you seated, you felt so strange since the rumours you're liking CNU. You felt so strange because everyone in the classroom were staring at you with full of sadness, questions and more. And that time, you start not talking to CNU. Even you two sit together.

----------------♥♥----------------

Next 3 years....

You were in high school and started working. You're really having fun after the incident. At school....

Eun Hwa (your new friend) : Annyeong, (your name) !!!! Are you free this Saturday? My boyfriend opened a bazaar in Myeongdong. Can you help us?

You : Ah...Your young-boyfriend, hah? He's in middle school, right? I really like to see your boyfriend. But isn't the bazaar there must prepared in early mornings? I want to sleep till the afternoon.

Eun Hwa : Oh come on. I promised him to bring 3 friends of mine, but none of them want to !!!!!

You decided to follow Eun Hwa to Myeongdong this Saturday by force. But, it wasn't a great day for you. This Saturday, you're at Myeongdong and you're the only one helping Eun Hwa.

You : Come and see our stuff !! *sigh* *looking at Eun Hwa*

Eun Hwa : Wow, are you guys really a middle-school student? You guys look really mature~~

You : //Is this some kind of a blind date or what?// *saw something*. Wait a minute...That DVD...

You saw a DVD beside you. You once saw that DVD. You almost remembered that you had once borrowed the DVD and it was CNU's. You're thinking about him. Suddenly....

Someone : *saw you holding the DVD*. Hey, you want that?

You : *shocked*. 0_0 . Oh...is this yours? How much is this?

Someone : That's okay, you may take it. *smile* ^_^

You : //That voice.....Is a bit like....CNU !!! //