Is There Something Wrong With Me?

In the morning, after I wake up, I wrote a quick letter to Ron.

Dear Ron,

I got to Hogwarts fine. We got two new teachers and a headmaster. Professor Peetriv, who teaches the Dark Arts and Professor Odar, who teaches Potions. The headmaster is a little weird. There is something wrong with him. Oh and did you know that Head Boy and Girl share quarters? And since I'm Head Girl, I have to share with Draco Malfoy! Him! Out of all people, he is Head Boy. But if you were here you'll see that he has changed. He nice and kind and he calls me Hermione instead of Mudblood. I like the new him but it's just weird.

I hope your having fun at the ministry. And don't think your off the hook when you disapperated yesterday. I miss you.

Love

Hermione

I put the letter into an envelope and stuff the envelope into my robes. Later, after class, I'm gonna go to the Owl Post and mail it. I walk out of my room and into the bathroom where Draco was brushing his teeth.

"Good morning," He says.

"Good morning," I reply back, feeling a bit more cheerful today.

 I grab the hairbrush and brush my knotted hair.

"So how did you sleep?" I ask, trying to start a conversation.

"Good. You?"

"Good."

That pretty much ended our conservation.

After I brush my hair and teeth, I grab the books off the table and was about to head out when I notice Draco just standing in front of the mirror in the bathroom not moving.

"Hey you okay?" I ask. I reach for his arm and spun him around. He looks like he just saw a ghosts.

"Yeah," He says without emotion. His face looks lifeless and it's starting to scare me.

"No your not okay. Please tell me what's wrong?"

But he doesn't answer me. Instead he walks out of the bathroom into his seat in the common room. I sit on the arm of his chair and he looks up at me.

"I didn't sleep that well last night. I never do sleep good since the battle. I look back and ask myself why did I choose that side. I guess it scarred me for life because it's the same dream over and over again," He sighs.

"There just dreams. They are not real," I tell him but he is not convinced.

"I dream that I'm a killer. That I killed all the people that I love. And it scares me."

"I know a sleep spell that I could put on you. You only have good dreams and no nightmares," I say.

"I'll think about," He replies.

"Okay. Just let me know," I jumped of the arm and head for the door when he stops me again.

"Thank you Hermione," He murmurers as he cups my face with both hands. He leans in but kisses me on the cheek. His hands leave my face and I notice that he is blushing. I start to blush so I look away.

"Your welcome," I whisper and left the room.

Oh my god! He kissed me on my cheek. The thought made me smile. Did I have feelings for Draco. I thought my feelings were only for Ron. Well apparently not. But I can't date Draco. No it would be wrong and sick if a Gryffindor dated a Slytherin. My thoughts ended when I got to Potions.

Professor Odar was okay. He is nicer than Snape was but at least Snape knew what he was doing. Professor Odar is 5'5 man with tiny glasses at the end of his nose. He has black, greasy hair like Snape's but was shorter. Odar was very clumsy person too. He trip six times in class.