I Must Not Tell Lies

Draco wandered the halls of the castle that was once Hogwarts aimlessly. He was lost. He knew where he was in the castle. Or. He thought he did. Until he stumbled upon a door he had never seen before. He opened it cautiously. He was surprised to see that it was just another way into Moaning Myrtle's bathroom.

"Hey Draco." Myrtle drawled. Draco's head shot up to look at her. He felt the air shift.

"Hello Myrtle. How do you know my name?" He inquired. Myrtle waved her hand.

"Harry talked about you when he was in here in second year. How is he?" She asked. Draco frowned.

"Dead." He muttered. He skimmed his hand over the one sink. Again he felt the air shift.

"What? I thought I would've known if he was dead." Myrtle crossed her arms. Draco ran his fingers over a snake engraved on the one sink.

"He is. Voldermort killed him." Draco sighed as he examined the snake carved in the sink. He felt the air beside him shift and he heard someone speak in parseltongue. Suddenly the wall in front of him was moving to reveal a large pipe.

"Hey! Harry managed to do that to. But I didn't hear you speak." Myrtle cheered softly. Draco stepped up to the pipe and felt the air shift yet again. Then he heard a voice.

"Go ahead." It whispered in his ear. It sounded oddly like Harry. Draco climbed in the pipe and began to slide down. He hit the bottom with a splash. He groaned and stood up in the ankle deep sludge. "Draco." He heard the voice again.

"P-Potter?" Draco cautiously movers forward. He felt the air on his left move. It felt like someone was brushing by his hand.

"Draco~" The voice drawled out the last sound. Draco cocked his head as he came to a large room. There was someone standing on the other end with a white mist surrounding him.

"Wh-who are you?" Draco asked as he walked forward, his wand drawn. The man turned and he froze. In front of him was Harry. "Potter?"

Harry smirked. "Hey Malfoy." Draco moved forward unconsciously until he was standing directly in front of Harry. "Long time no see, hmm?"

"You're dead." Draco muttered. Harry looked down at himself.

"Seems so. You complaining? You've tried to kill me before." Harry didn't stop smirking. "But that makes me wonder, why did you keep my wand? I know its in your pocket right now." He pointed to Draco's pocket that his wand was in with his right hand. Draco caught sight of the scar on his hand.

"Yeah. I kept your wand. I didn't want you dead. And what's on your hand?" He pointed to the words scratched into the skin on Harry's hand. Harry chuckled and looked at it.

"Peculiar isn't it." He chuckled. "Bloody Umbridge gave it to me. I must not tell lies. Got it in my fifth year when no one believed that Voldermort was back."

"I believed you." Draco sighed under his breath. Harry's eyes grew sad.

"That's nice to know." He said with a slight frown. Draco lifted his left arm and pulled back the sleeve.

"I only took the dark mark to protect her you know. I only did it to protect my mother." Draco muttered suddenly. Harry placed a hand on his shoulder. Draco was surprised to find that it felt solid and warm. Almost as if Harry was alive.

"Draco." Harry murmured as he wrapped his arms around the shaking man in front of him. Draco burrowed his face in Harry's neck and cried. Then Harry disappeared and all that was left was a piece of paper that read, I must not tell lies.

"Goodbye Draco." Harry's voice echoed around him as he wiped away his tears. He turned and began to make his way out, narrowly catching the words that swirled around him. "I'll see you again."