I rolled my eyes at her, “so what if I do those stuff?”

“It means I was right, you were lying and you’re not fine. So really what’s up?”

I sighed in defeat, “why do you love seeing me hurt and asking me about the things that hurt me?”

She laughed for a moment and called a tall scrawny boy with Carrot colored curls. She winked at my direction before she let the boy take her order, “chocolate cake right?” She asked me.

I nodded my head in response and the guy scribbled down on his notepad furiously. After taking our orders, the boy doubled back and headed inside the ‘employees only’ room, leaving me alone with London once again.

“I adored being the cause of your pain, but I never wanted other people to hurt you,” she said.

“Gee, that’s new,” I said, exhaling a bit too loudly.

“Seriously A, what’s bothering you? Is it about a guy?” She asked as she faked surprise by covering a hand on her mouth, “or did it finally come back?”

“What? No, it’s not about a guy and what do you mean ‘come back’? What’s coming back? What do you mean?” I asked, I’ve never been more perplexed than ever. My sister never ceases to confuse me.

London cursed, realizing her mistake but she recovered fast nevertheless, “Oh, nothing forget it,” she said, waving a hand at me, “you still haven’t told me what’s bothering you.”

“It’s about Emerald,” I answered, finally giving in. She is seriously more annoying than Claude right now. Maybe annoying runs in the blood.

“That ugly friend of yours? What about her?” She replied. It stung that she called Emerald ugly, but she called her worse names that it never really bothered me that much.

“Well she just stopped talking to me and I never really know what’s up with her,” I started. London nodded her head at me, urging me to continue and I did. I told her about Emerald and told her that she got mad because I was friends with her mortal enemy and that I think it was shallow of her. London listened to me, like a real sister would do and she would react every now and then.

I can’t believe I actually found comfort in my devil spawn of a sister. I felt even better when the Chocolate Cake came in, along with a tall Latte.

“Listen, you were a good friend to her and with what she did. I think you deserve a better friend. Go out A, meet new people,” London said as she finished off the last of her Frappuccino.

“I will actually, I want to breathe new air. She seemed happier now anyway, maybe it’s time for me to move on as well,” I said, wiping off chocolate from the side of my mouth.

London smiled at me, and checked her watch, “well my twenty minutes are up. It was nice talking to you A,” she said as she stood up.

I didn’t know what came to me but I stood up as well, I stood there not knowing what to do. Was I supposed to hug her? Did our relationship escalate that quickly?

“Uhh, if you still want to come talk to me, you know if you still want to, feel free to come in here same time any day you want,” she said. She was rubbing her palms, a good sign that she was nervous. If she thinks that she’s the only one who knew something about me, then she’s wrong.

“I-I would love that!” I said, the glimmer of hope in my heart was shining brighter this time. Maybe we could actually give this sister relationship another chance.

London took a step closer to me, enough for her hands to cup my face. She smiled at me kindly and I was happy that her hate for me was somehow receding, “Remember A,” she said before turning away from me.