1986 August 23rd

Harry would admit it. He was terrified. His cousin had been acting weirdly all day. Out of everything though, Harry could safely say, watching his bully of a cousin yell at the two adults, while normal, it was what he was yelling that had Harry terrified.

"Your uselessness is no longer amusing. My King deserves a castle." Dudley declared demandingly.

"But I don't want a castle." Harry whispered hesitatingly.

Dudley froze, then turned around and knelt on the ground a few feet away from Harry. That's really scary too! Harry tried not to panic as he watched the Dursley parents fury boil.

"My King. You can't live in a cupboard. The cupboard is unworthy," and that's really, really scary.

"Then how about the extra bedroom?" Harry offered faintly. The emerald eyed boy watched his cousin carefully as the blue eyed, brown haired boy raised his head and grinned at him.

I'm lightheaded now, is this shock?

"A brilliant idea as always My Lord."

Harry nodded a bit dazed as he turned and left to wash a window somewhere.

Maybe if I go back to sleep it'll turn out to be another fever dream?

For some reason Harry highly doubted that was the case today.

Dudley waited until his King had left the kitchen before he stood. The seven year old attempted to glare at the two adults, his supposed parents, they can't see my King's greatness. They took advantage of his Kindness for far too long. They are no parents of Mine.

"My King deserves a castle, he asks for a bedroom. You will give him a bedroom or I'll do it myself."

Lee smiled as he watched the woman faint and the man, red faced and angry, march off to fix the extra room for Lee's King. Two hours later, Lee took one glance at the barely prepared room, then huffed. He went to the guest room and carried the large blankets to the laundry. Lee watched as his King followed him, then bowed, and thanked him for his kindness, as the pink faced, wide eyed boy, taught Dudley how to work the washing machine.

Dudley made sure to ask his King to call him Lee. He wasn't sure why, but he liked that nickname better than Dudders that his mother called him. His King just smiled faintly and introduced himself as Harry.

"King Harry." Lee agreed.

The green eyed boy sighed, resigned.

Lee spent the day, telling his parents what his King needed, and what his King deserved.

"He will have the guest room, and you will turn that small room into a guest room. He will need a desk, just like mine at least. New clothes, new school stuff, and we will be taken to the doctors, and he will sit with us and eat whenever we have family meals, he will be allowed however much food he needs, and wants..."

Harry could only stare at his new bedroom, I have a bedroom, my own bedroom, in awe and horror. Behind him he heard Dudley laying down more house rules.

"The word 'Freak' is forbidden." Dudley said.

"Chores are the parents responsibility. The kids, My King and I, will keep our rooms clean and have one chore each. No more no less."

And on it went. Is this my life now? What is my life now?