'Bout 20 minutes later,she sent me a text asking me to open the door. I sighed,going to answer the door. She looked better than ever,not like she aint ever,but y'all know.

" Sup." I greeted her, " Hi." She walked in and sat on the couch. I went and sat by her,pulling her on my lap.

" I came to talk. Wassup?" She says,turning around. " Us. Bae I'm sorry, I lied about the whole lying thing--" She cut me off.

" I don't give a damn what you did. I forgive you already. I been forgave you,I was just pissed. I'm sorry for being stubborn and I'll cut you if you do anything like it again." She said,in the crook of my neck.

" Coo with me. I'm just glad to have ya back." I kissed her,she pulled back smiling. God I've missed that smile. I was staring at her,which made her blush. . . .

" Come here." I demanded,she did as I told. She had her head on my chest kissing my cheek a million times.

" Don't leave me. We can make shit work through whatever. No matter what." I said to her, " It'll be a cold day in hell before I leave you.." She said,still kissing my jaw. I took her to my room,and we laid on the bed. She was on top of me. I got my baby back.

JALEN

" I beat ya ass! Just admit it, the Bae beat ya ass! " Mic laughed, she ' think ' she won 2k 14 cause I ' let ' her win. Now she wanna be cocky,I aint gon' blow her high though. Cause if I do ,she gon' be hella salty! Just the thought of her face,makes me crack the fuck up.

" I aint admitting a damn thang! I let ya ass win!" Oops. Guess it slipped out, (smirks) She rolled her eyes,taking the game out. She held it in her hands.

" Say I won't." She was threatening to break it. Hell no! I paid $40 dollars Fuh that!

" You will, now quit playing and put it back." She raised her eyebrows, " You demanding me?" A sneaky smirk,crept on her face. She started to bend it. I got up so fast. She need to calm down now.

" Yo. Put. It. Down. Now. This. Shit. Aint. A . Joke. Hand it up." I held my hand out,she laughed starting to run. Here we go.

" Mica! Come on! I'm not playing..I'll do anything pleaseee." I grabbed her legs while on my knees. She laughed rubbing her hands through my curly fro. She handed me the game, I sighed,relieved.

" Such a baby!" She smacked her lips, " Yeah but I'm yo baby! And I better be the only baby you have. Unless activities in the bedroom take place," I smirked,rubbing her butt. She flinched,pushing me.

" Move!" I kept on, " Stop J!" She whined,I laughed while smacking it. " You are disgusting!" She laughed,mushing my head...

" Nah. Just horny." I said, " What does horny mean?" The voice of my little brother,shook me. Quiet ass.

" That means you wanna fu--" Mic slapped my head,

" Uh--happy, it means you're happy." She said, " Yeah. What she said lil nigga." Mic popped me in the back of my head.

" Okay big nigga!" Jaden smiled, " No Jaden! Do not call Jalen that, and don't you call Jaden that." Mic pinched me. He nodded heading up the stairs,

" I'm serious. Don't call him that," Mic says sternly. She sexy when she get serious. I put her on my lap, " Baee,I'm hungry." I whined.

" Who's problem is that?" She giggled, " yours. Make me something!" I said,

" Why me?" She laughed, " Cause you the only one I want it from..I want that good good." She laughed, I was too serious.
She got up and went to the kitchen. She yelled Jaden's name,he came down.

" Would you like a sandwhich?" She asked him, " I-I sure w-would." He smiled, he kills me with his ' stuttering ' problem. That's his little charm on these kindergarten hoes. That shit work. I was thinking bout doing it.

" You not gon' ask me?" I said snaking my arms around her waist. She laughed, shaking her head no.

" why?" I asked,she trippin' if she think I aint getting nothing!

" I have something else for you." She smirked, I laughed spanking her butt. She jumped squealing.

" You know daddy put it down right! Aint no shame in my game,Bae." I said proudly. I want to have sex. . . . . Bad! But mic wants to wait. I guess she scared of my python..but it's cool,she'll grow to crave him everytime she see me. Ha! My baby playing games.

" I'll be upstairs,awaiting for my special surprise." I smiled,heading upstairs. " Mhm." She says. About 15 minutes later I heard her talking to Jaden, can't wait..

MIC

So I was gonna play a joke on him,about giving him 'something else', but I wanna see how far I'd go. Probably not far--well not that far anyway. I gave Jaden his sandwhich and headed to j's room. I opened the door and he was shirtless. I smirked,placing my sandwhich on the dresser.

" You were serious ." I smiled climbing in the bed. " Ofcourse I was, if you aint. We don't have to." Aww..! I'm glad he aint presurring me.

" I just wanna see how far I'm willing to go. So are you gonna keep talking or...." He chuckled pulling me up to him. He kissed me long and gentle. I could feel him under me . I didn't pay much attention to it though. He worked his way down to my neck,lightly making me squeal and moan. He lifted my shirt above my head throwing it on the floor. He flipped me over so he was hovered over me. He licked his lips hungrily " Want me to stop?" I shook my head no,biting my lip. I was enjoying it too much,for him to stop...

DRE

" I miss her so much ! But she's always with Jalen,she don't have no time for me!" I vented to ace.

" well Bae, you aint doing no communicating either. She aint the blame for all of it." Really. . . . . " sure,take her side." I pouted.

" I aint taking nobody side, but just call her. Ya never know until you try." He chuckled, I wrapped my legs around him putting my head on his chest.

" I'll think about it." I said, " nah. You gon' call'er. Today. Right now, I'm sick of the I miss my bestfriend shit but you aint doing shit about it, pick the damn phone up and call her.." Damn! Okay. I rolled my eyes,while grabbing my phone. He pinched my butt.

" Ow!" I screamed, " Watch yo eyes! Forreal,I aint with that disrespect shit." I sighed, nodding. I pressed call and waited for her to pick up.

" Hello?" I sounded like she was crying, " mic, what's wrong?" I asked,getting up.

" Can you come get me,please?" I was putting my shoes on, " yeah. Where from?"

" Jalen's house. Hurry." She hung up. I swear Jalen is gonna get his ass beat.

" What happened." Ace asked, " I don't know, she was crying and asking me to come get her. You need to talk to him." I looked at him. He nodded giving me a kiss.

" Be safe. Behave." I smirked , " I will" and with that I was in my car. 15-20 minutes later,I seen mic crying In the driveway. I honked my horn, she ran to the car. Now it takes a lot for Mic to cry,so some shit gotta be up.

" My house?" I asked,she nodded. What the hell happened?!

__________

AGAIN IM SORRY FOR LATE UPDATING!!

GOOD CHPTR OR NAH? LEMME KNOWWWW!

🎈VOTE

🎈COMMENT

🎈FOLLOW ME!

PLEASE ANDD THANKYOU🎈❤️😏