Prologue

My body was attached to the man with impossible beauty. His lips perfect, bloody red, his pupils as black as a moonless night, reflecting his soul. His beauty was inhuman, but he must have been one. I could feel he was as clearly as I felt I was on the edge of making the biggest mistake of my life. My hands were shaking, the hairs on my arms standing right up. His eyes were exploring my body, not knowing he was about to change his life. Or worse, when we would get caught, there wouldn't be a life to live left for him. After all, my existence was a well-kept secret.

His fingers strangled into mine, our bodies coming closer to each other. Our fear was almost palpable, drips of sweat decorated his face, my eyes turned their deepest color of black. Desire burned the space between us, nothing could stop us from doing the forbidden thing. Human and demon. His body faded, his grace turned into death and perdition. A voice reverberated in my head.

You will be the culprit of our extinction, accept the effects of your gestures. Quit with what you're doing.

My sight became clear again, but it was too late. The human body was laying on the bed peacefully but motionless. The doors creaked on their hinges, a creature of black fog flew towards us. It felt like I was nailed to the bed. I sat there, rudderless, the blankets pulled up to my chin while the human became nothing more but a pile of dust. Killed, without sound, not even a scream for help. Death must have felt my terror as he came to me imminently. The second I opened my caged lips to let out my one last scream he pierced my heart and soul and filled it with his darkness called death. My life left my corpse, left my body empty, while it sacrificed itself for our little baby, the girl that appeared on our planet just a moment ago.

COMMENT VOTE SHARE PLEASE