Chapter Twenty Five

Start from the beginning

~~~~~

"Your human face is showing at last, Itona-kun." Korosensei spoke.

"Big brother...?"

"So this is Itona-kun..." I muttered as I looked at the boy. His tentacles looked like seaweed, which was either appetizing or just gross.

"'Korosensei', if you please. After all, I'm your teacher."

"Don't be goin' nuclear on us, now, Itona." Terasaka said as he picked on his earwax. Now that's gross. "You put us through a lot of stuff, but we'll let it slide. Just come with us quietly."

"Shut up! We battle. This time... I'll win." Itona snapped. But I knew that there's no way he could win. His tentacles were shriveled up, and he's sweating... a lot.

"Of course we can battle. Maybe two state secrets can find a vacant lot somewhere. Afterwards, we'll all study ways to kill me while we enjoy a little barbecue together."

"He's a persistent one, that octopus." Karma sighed. "Once he takes over, he'll go to the depths of hell to teach you."

Suddenly, I felt a chill down my spine. Something's not right.

"Of course! Put a student in front of me, and my instinct is to want to teach him or her."

And it clicked to me. "Wait! It's a trap-!"

Clink, clink, Pshhhht!

Smoke covered my sight, and I quickly covered my mouth, coughing.

"What is this?" A voice that's probably Nagisa's asked.

"I can't see!" Kayano added.

"What is this?!" I yelled, trying to fan the smoke away from my face. Once I saw Korosensei, I knew what it was.

"Is this... anti-me powder?!" Korosensei was turning a bit liquidy, like a melting ice cream.

"Setting Itona adrift was all part of the plan, Korosensei." Waves of anti-sensei pellets were shot at Korosensei, but he managed to avoid them.

Itona must've covered them using his bloodlust, so Korosensei wouldn't notice. I thought.

"Come now, Itona. Your final duty." I saw a net thrown over Itona, and two men carried Itona into their truck. "You'll come after him, won't you? Being his teacher and all." Shiro taunted as his henchmen drove Itona and Shiro away, throwing more anti-sensei powder as they left. The students and I walked towards Korosensei, coughing.

"Korosensei..." Nagisa called out.

"Is everyone alright?" He asked. I wiped my glasses to get rid of the powder from my lens.

"More or less..." Kayano answered.

"Then I'll go rescue Itona!" He shot up, and a small ring of powder flew away.

"But... he's slower now. Protecting us reduced his evasion response time." I uttered, readjusting my glasses.

"Damn that Shiro! He made us his pawns, alright!" Terasaka cursed. This is bad. Korosensei's going straight into a trap, it's so obvious that he already knew!

"As much as I like to give more reasons as to why Shiro sucks, Itona-kun is in trouble." I told them.

"Tch! I don't wanna. He was troublesome!"

And you? -_-*

"Fine, let me rephrase what I said. Korosensei's going straight to an obvious trap, a trap made by Shiro. We need to save him and thwart Shiro's plan. We're not going to let someone like him get the prize, now, will we?" That seemed to do the trick. Terasaka immediately changed his mind.