Chapter Twenty Five

Start from the beginning

"My head... it's killing me! My brain is about to burst!" Oh... that would be messy.

"With the shock of his repeated defeats, his tentacles are starting to gnaw away his mind." Shiro explained. But he's doing nothing to stop it?!

"Hang in there, Itona-kun!" But Korosensei couldn't do anything, except encouraging him to stay strong.

"This might just be all he can take." Shiro just stood there, folding his arms. "Why, he can't even pull off this little scheme of mine."

What scheme? What is he talking about?

"Itona, if this is all you're capable of, The Organization will stop paying. It's not that I don't feel for you, but we have to cut our losses at some point if only to get the next model up and running. This is goodbye, Itona. You're on your own now."

"Wait! What kind of guardian are you, anyway?!"

"Quit playing school, you monster. All you can do is break things; break everything. I will not accept your existence. I wish only for your death... no matter what the sacrifice."

Shiro and Korosensei... they must've met in the past before. But, what is it?

"Say, are you sure your dear students are okay like that?" Shiro jumped over a bush and disappeared. Okay, like what-?

Itona screamed in agony as his tentacles seemed to be out of his controls. The tentacles sped its way towards us, but Korosensei slapped them away before it hit us.

Itona glared daggers at us, before speeding off to somewhere.

"Itona-kun..." Nagisa called out. And to makes matters a bit worse, Korosensei collapsed in fatigue.

"Korosensei!" We rounded around him, worried. This was the perfect opportunity to kill him, but I know that we need him alive to save Itona. Itona might deal some damages around town, and Korosensei might be the only one who knows how to subdue him.

"Nyehehe... as you might have imagined, I'm pooped. Time for a little rest."

"Understood, Korosensei." I uttered under my breath, before checking my phone. I scowled at the message that popped up.

Hiya Aika-chan~

How did that go? I bet that tentacle boy will be terrorizing town, look at this beauty!

He sent me a link to a video. I pressed it, and scowled. I felt a hand rested on my shoulder.

"What are you looking at, Aika-chan?" Karma asked.

"This." I showed it to him.

"Here's where the first incident occurred." The news reported said. "A string of attacks on cell phone shops throughout Kunugigaoka has the police discussing a potential terrorism link."

Korosensei looked at the news worriedly. "This has got to be..."

"It's him, all right." Terasaka confirmed.

"But why cell phone shops?" Fuwa wondered aloud. Hmm... talking about cell phone shops...

"What should we do, Korosensei?" Kayano asked.

"As his teacher, I'll take responsibility and stop him. I have to find him, protect him!"

"I think it'd be wiser to leave him alone." Karma advised.

"Even so, I'm his teacher." He used his mach speed to change back to his usual outfit. "Don't let go of your students, no matter what. When I became a teacher, that was my vow."