"I apologize for running away as well, Suga-san," Kageyama said, bowing his head.

"Oh yeah," Sugawara snapped his finger, "Kageyama, Hinata, do you remember (L/N)?" He stepped aside to give the two a better look at you.

"OF COURSE! (F/N)-chan, it's been a long time!" Hinata recognized you right away. He was ready to leap to give her a brief hug when Kageyama tugged him away.

"Are you blind!? Can't you see she's carrying a baby!" Kageyama chided, "I'm sorry about that, (F/N), but it's good to see you again." He bent his head.

Hinata offered you an apologetic smile, but you dismissed it. After all, the baby is safe.

"Who is this little fella?" Hinata inquired, grasping your baby's little hand.

"I wasn't able to answer the same question that Suga-senpai asked," you smiled, "Do you have time to listen to me out?""

After purchasing the groceries, you brought them to the nearest coffee shop, where you sat in a corner and began to explain your dilemma.

"So you're saying this baby is your daughter and Tsukishima is the father?" Sawamura concluded.

You gently nodded with your head down, embarrassed about hiding your daughter, but more upset in yourself for not trusting them about your situation.

"Wow, this is just mind blowing," Sugawara exclaimed, surprised by the revelation, "to think Tsukishima irresponsibly left a mother and a child all alone. What is that child thinking? What do you think, Daichi?"

"Well, I'm as surprised as you are," Sawamura remarked, sighing.

"Speaking of that tall bastard, weren't you two still together when we graduated high school?" Kageyama said, irritated that you had to hide your circumstances due to things involving Tsukishima.

"(F/N), I know this question will be difficult for you to answer, but we need a better understanding of your situation to be able to help you," Sugawara placed his soft hand on top of your clenched hand that was resting in your lap, "How did everything end up like this? How come you need to keep your daughter from her father?"

You felt a sting in your nostrils and couldn't get out of the situation. "It was right around after Kei and I moved into his new apartment here in Tokyo. We had a huge fight one night. After I found out I was pregnant, I wanted to tell Kei so badly but he never came home that day. I was up all night waiting for him and when he did, I—" The painful memories came rushing back inside your head and you couldn't stop the tears from falling, "He—" You tried to hold back your tears, but you couldn't.

Hinata rubbed reassuring circles on your back while Sugawara held your hand. Kageyama handed you his handkerchief to wipe away your tears, while Sawamura was currently holding Keiko for you.

"I caught him kissing another woman in front of our apartment complex," you wiped your tears and took a deep breath.

The three fell silent, unable to believe their former teammate would do such a thing. It was nearly impossible, yet it did happen.

"And the woman?" Sugawara inquired. "Do you know her?"

"I'm not the only one who knows her," you replied, "It's..." The duo gulped as they waited for the name to be disclosed, "Sakamoto Nanami," her name tasted like poison in your lips.

"Eh?" The two froze in their seats.

"EH!? SAKAMOTO?! You mean that annoying girl who constantly annoying Tsukishima during High School was the woman he cheated on you?!" Hinata was taken aback, his mouth agape.