As soon as we get to the school, we hop out of the car and run to the football field, a few minutes before we supposed to be seated.

"Where the hell are they?!" We spot Kyla pacing around, tugging on her blonde hair, which is falling down her back in waves. Hannah and Cassie are trying to calm her down, while Kayden is standing there with an amused look on his face.

"We're here!" I yelp, skidding to a stop in front of her, my brothers right behind me.

"Oh my god, finally!" Hannah exclaims as Kyla calms down.

"Kyla was about to rip her hair out." Cassie explains, nodding to Kyla who is fixing her hair.

Kyla looks down at my shoes and raises an eyebrow. "You're not wearing a dress, are you?"

I smirk, shaking my head before lifting up my gown and revealing my outfit. "Nope."

I'm wearing a Jack Daniels tank top tucked into a pair of dark wash denim short and a pair of red Nike high tops.

She shakes her head with a small smile on her face. "At least you look hot."

"Group hug!" Cassie squeals, embracing Kyla, Hannah and I. My brothers join in after a few minutes.

"Yeah, I'm not the hugging type." Kayden trails off, backing away.

"Oh, get over yourself." I grab his hand and pull him into the hug.

*~*
Soon enough, we were seated and one by one, the staff and principal take turns speaking, until finally, it's time for the Valedictorian speech.

"Please give a round of applause for our Valedictorian, Cole TeNana-Williams." Mr Farrington says into the microphone, making everyone erupt into cheers and whoops.

"Okay, I know I'm the Valedictorian and I'm supposed to be giving a speech, but I want someone else to do it. Someone who is capable of giving the best speech this high school has ever heard. My sister, Summer-Storm TeNana-Willaims!"

Everyone erupts into more cheers as I stay in my seat like a deer caught in headlights.

Each of my brothers grab me and drag me to the front of the stage.

I clear my throat awkwardly before speaking into the microphone.

"Thank you, Cole, Mr Farrington, staff, distinguished guests, undistinguished guests, History teacher that I do not like...at all."

Everyone laughs and Ms Hayfer glares at me.

"I know most of you are probably still hung over with splitting headaches from Fat Tuesday, but you can't graduate until I finish, so listen up. Obviously, I didn't know I was going to be giving the Valedictorian speech, but I guess I'm honored that Cole chose me to do it." I admit as everyone laughs.

"I'm really happy to be here today, minutes away from graduating. I have to admit, I'm very surprised to be here because like so many of you, I was pretty convinced the rapture was going to happen. Show of hands and be honest, how many of you woke up on Sunday and thought, 'you're kidding me! I sold all of my belongings, told my boss to piss off, and we are still here.'?"